Hondaxrguy

May 17, 2001
There's several of you who've never ridden at Reiter. Fishhead, Little Jeff, and I'll include you too Reamair. I plan to take Saturday Sept 13th off and go up for the weekend. I might take the 12th (my b-day), but don't think I can afford to miss that much work, and leave the dog for that long. So, how many of you would be up for it? There's plenty of riding for EVERY skill level. And there's some awesome views as well. I just need to make sure that there'll be a turnout before I ask for the day off.

Jeremy

pat567

Oct 26, 2002
count me in jeremy.

jeff said you tore down your top end,hows that going?

just tore torys down.should be ready by the weekend.

Hondaxrguy

May 17, 2001
The powervalves are all cleaned and installed, and I'm ready to go as soon as I buy a piston. I may wait a couple weeks. Money's really tight.

Jeremy

WA-Rider

Apr 15, 2003
Thanks for the invite "J" but I've ridden at that place with you and kevin-rm and don't plan to go back to "Tha Pit". The name says it all, it's a pit for white trash to go to and pound beers, lite cars on fire and shoot at random objects while drunk. On top of that the place is rock infested and just eats rear tires like the sharks this week on the discovery channel. If your excited about getting back out and riding,(which I'm sure your chomping at the bit) I suggest taking that hour and a half drive time and putting it to better use such as Gifford Pinchot. "NONE" of us have gone there this summer so far and by then the rain will have settled down the dust/ash to make it an epic ride with the view of a life time. Not even Jeff could pass that up, we could actually all pack in fishing rods and hike down to that lake that you guys keep telling me about.

I'm not trying to pee on your party to Reiter but I just think that an hour point five drive time and a planned trip at that could be put to better use else where. Maybe Walker Valley?

Last edited:

WA-Rider

Apr 15, 2003
BTW,-count me in on the ride regardless of the location. I said me peace above so I'll leave it at that.

It's been too long since we've ridden. Sorry to have heard about the engine trouble's, get that thing fixed and drop me an email when you want to get out and ride. I'd be down for Victor Falls any day of the week, or that place up past wilkerson too for after work rides. I went up there to confirm Jeff's run in with the closure's and it looks as though plenty of guys still ride there, just as they still ride victor falls despite the party pooper signs of "No motorcycles".

Oh yeah, you missed a good laugh today, some guy in zebra thong uderwear and shades only. Ask Jeff or Pat, it was quiet the scene! You can read about my poker run wrap up over in the NW forum of ktmtalk.com, pretty funny stuff.

Canook

Aug 5, 2002
All I know is I have had well intended plans to meet up with you kind folks at the last couple events. Unfortuneatly I haven't been able to attend either. What I do know is that I am not riding again until I meet up with my buddies from this forum. The weekend that is mentioned works fine, as I work the weekend before, and the weekend after is my B-day(hoping for a suprise, better not make any plans kind of thing) So lets get together and make something happen, I bought a bike July 4th and have ridden three times alone trying to get back into it, and would love to meet up with some friends to have a good, fun ride.
Anyways let's figure out a September get together, anywhere local, I would like to try Capitol Forest, Giff. Picn, Tahuya, Cle Elum
Thanks Canook

fishhead

die you sycophant !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 22, 2000
How about the beginner enduro this weekend Sat? the speed averages are moderate and the terrain will be poker run type stuff and all you need is a cheap roll chart holder and a watch.

Hondaxrguy

May 17, 2001
Fish, hope to see both you and Doug there. Will you give him my contact info? I was going to give it to him before, but forgot and didn't see him at Tahuya..

Canook, if you work some weekends, do you have any mondays off? I'm planning to try to hit up Reiter this Monday to scout out some "good" trails for the sept weekend. Anyone is welcome to join me. :p

Jeremy

fishhead

die you sycophant !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 22, 2000
The deal is done Jer, Doug wussed pretty bad since it was raining at his place sunday morning and he was tired from roofing. Next time I'll have to send the wahbulance. :p We rode evans on monday pm and his rear brake puked so he was a lot faster :laugh:

Hondaxrguy

May 17, 2001
So, time for a head count. Who's going to come? What days? Camping? If there won't be a turnout, I may try to change to Saturday at Reiter, and then Sunday at Mad River, or the HS at Hannegan.

Jeremy

Hondaxrguy

May 17, 2001
I plan to leave between 7 and 8, hopefully closer to 7. I'll be riding until I'm dead tired. I'll be dropping my dog off at my parent's house in Des Moines, so we can meet up somewhere around there. Or, maybe in Monroe.

Jeremy

MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
Hey guys be prepared to get wet, it's been raining quite a bit up this way lately. I've been spending alot of time lately at this practice track here in town (snohomish) I love having a track thats 5 mins from my house. Sorry this is a members only track right now. I also went to the indoor track in smokey point a few weeks ago. It wasn't that bad they didn't get crazy with the track design.

You guys might be able to talk me into going for a trail ride, since I am getting burnt out doing nothing but MX lately. If I come out I'll bring the 250F and the TM85, In a few more weeks I'll be able to tell you guys what a '03 CR500AF is like friend of mine has one coming they look ever better in person. Josh! you got to come check out ward creek mx, I know you had a blast at washougal, ward creek is similar layout with up/down hills but it's a much shorter track and quite a bit easier but open practice is almost over there and it's $23 to practice. Since they don't run a quad class anymore you can easyly get in 4 good 18 min practices. I have to find the shcedule there might only be like a couple open practices left before it closes down for the winter.

WA-Rider

Apr 15, 2003
Sounds good, where's the track located? I've been wanting to hit up some MX all summer but seems like they're all a good 2-3 hours. Let me know whats up, email me at Joshinu@comcast.net

pat567

Oct 26, 2002
is there a meeting place?
are we caravaning?

never been there, I got directions from nw dirt rider.
probably be leaving my house at 7 am(i live in pacific).

Lil Jeff not going,fork seals leaking.

will be bringing Cody and Tory

fishhead

die you sycophant !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 22, 2000
Pat you can swing by on your way thru or meet in covington (big place) ;) . we should be ready to roll about 730

fishhead

die you sycophant !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 22, 2000
Gotcha, Pat. no respondo from Jer yet so we got a groupo regardless. We can stage in the upper lot under the power lines if thats ok. Doug will be along so when you meet him ask him if he's my dad ;), better yet have Tory comment that he hopes he will still be able to ride when he's as old as Doug. :) He's a couple years younger than me but you'll see what I mean. Skwid Bait! :laugh:

fishhead

die you sycophant !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 22, 2000
I saw the post that jer is planning to stage at the upper parking lot and I don't know where it is. I've seen the Yahoo section (dead cars and beer bellys on kwads) and the area where they staged the Golden Spike but I'm not sure where the upper lot is

Hondaxrguy

May 17, 2001
Sorry for the late response guys, was out for my b-day! We'll be meeting at the upper lot (where they staged the golden spike) at 9am. I drive a blue ranger, with a kx250.

Jeremy

Top Bottom