Welcome Emig Racing to the Vendor Forum

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Hi Paige! Welcome aboard :cool:

Post your questions & comments about Emig Racing products here. Paige will check in often.... get the info straight from the source!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Very cool.  :cool:  I'll be checking in here often myself.

KTM-Lew

Jan 26, 2002
Paige
Have a set of 18mm Emig clamps (anodized blue) and need a different bar mount for my Scotts damper. The one I have now has the bars in my lap. Would like to move them forward. Had them in the "stock", next to farthest away, position before. What options do I have? :ugg:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
I'm glad to see Emig racing here. I've only ordered from them once but got excellent service and the quailty of the part was great.

Paige, you may remeber the steering stem I ordered last year. You had sent the right part but for a later build date bike. My stem was from the previous year. I was very pleased when you sent the correct stem out even brfore I returned the wrong one. I was very greatful with your service.

Thanks

Kizmen

Aug 9, 2001
KTM-Lew
If your 18mm clamps have two bar mounting holes on each side, (4 positions, like stock) then we can mount your Stabilizer in any of the four positions. If you have just 2 positions we can obviously mount in either. I'm not sure which of our 18mm tops you have, since we make the two varieties. Let me know, and all you would need to replace is the top bar mount piece.

Kizmen

Aug 9, 2001
KTM-Lew
You said blue clamps, are you the guy that put all silver plastic on his bike? If so it looked so neat, I thought, with the blue clamps.

Kizmen

Aug 9, 2001
The top stabilizer bar mount is $55, less your DRN discount. I have those in stock, if you would want it blue to match, I would need one week for anodizing.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom