Welcome my Dad to the site!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I got my dad signed up the other day, his screen name is elksdad, go figure! I posted it in the general forums so drop in and say hey. He's an old coot that lives in Wyoming an hunts all year, even ELK! Anyway, he's the reason for me riding so Twinny, you can thank him for getting spankity spanked!!:) Don't let him fool ya, he's good with the computer, doesn't have much else to do out in Casper so I guess this will keep him busy. I think I'll sign him up as a support team member for Xmas.;) Thanks
Elk

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Already did :thumb: BTW, that is one XMass preasent he would really like :yeehaw:

Phillip

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
That's pretty cool.

Now. Are you going to clean up your act now that there is parental supervision? :p

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Elk, I know the feeling. CircuitRider is my dad. He and I have been riding together for 25 years. It is amazing how he has progressed with the computer skills. I like your Christmas present idea.

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
now the Elkster will have to behave, Okie can relax a little now - we can just email the suspect threads and postings to the oldman now ; :)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
He's already made me clean up my desk and take out the trash!! :|:|

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
OH NO! another one of the "family" you know, like big lou, tony the rat, elk, now elks dad. "one of our friends from out west!" man, thump and twinn better go into the witness protection program....." so, you mess with my boy...WHAT WERE YOU THINKIN!" :eek:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
What was I thinking??? :p

I think his butt gettin big!!! :scream:

Attachments

• bbelk.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 148
B

biglou

Originally posted by sfc crash
OH NO! ...man, thump and twinn better go into the witness protection program....." so, you mess with my boy...WHAT WERE YOU THINKIN!" :eek:
Yeah, you get these cool hats and shirts that say "Witness Relocation Program" on them in real big letters... :debil:

BEEF706

Sponsoring Member
Jan 24, 2002
With your dad around will we see more or less of the trademark Elk body fluid stories? Way cool to have him involved with our little corner of the world.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
:yeehaw: :yeehaw:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Cool! I'll be sure and say hi! I am going to get my daughter to join, and as soon as my grandson can read .....
Tony

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Now if I could just get him to post!:):) He's out there, somewhere, watching, waiting....;)

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
It will be worth the price of admission if Dad chastises his lil elk online!

Are we gonna behave for Dad's sake, Elkster? :)

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
The 'elksdad' thread in the General Forum musta chased him away. :scream:

Hey, Carlo. Your not supposed to post the same subject in more than one forum. :confused: Whatsamatteryou anyway?? :) :)

elksdad. If your still around, welcome to DRN. :thumb:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
He's around, I think I'm gonna give him a STM for Christmas! He can't read this just yet old 9er!:moon::)

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…