HySpeed125

Damn Yankees
Mar 14, 2005
whassup from NJ

whas poppin every1, im fairly new here...looking to get back into riding..about 10-11 years ago i had a xr80 not a bad 1st bike, i had fun on it, but now im on tha market for either a CR125 or YZ 125

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

I see where you have gone to your User CP and updated information relating to your location. Grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

What part of NJ are you in? We have some really good members there and quite a few have signed up in the last few days and weeks there in the Mid-Atlantic area. Spring must be on the way!

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

HySpeed125

Damn Yankees
Mar 14, 2005
Well im from cumberland co in south jersey, there are a couple nice places to ride around here mostly pits though, which are illegal, but they are gonna have to do for now because it'll be a while before i ride on a track. I used to ride everyday like 10-11 years ago, on a XR80 had fun but it was stolen. I used to enjoy just playing around on the bike, I rode a few trails at my buddies house back then but thats it. So now IM back into it and lookin to get a bigger bike obviously. I think a CR or YZ 125 will suit me pretty good. Thanks for the welcome.
Mike

Top Bottom