jackflack44

May 3, 2008
1) your physical size (both height and weight are important) 5'4 110lbs.
2) How physical / aggressive are you ? 7/10
3) what do you plan to ride- MX/SX tracks, woods, fields with friends or ????? MX, woods, Fields
4) Do you have any riding experience? I have a crappy 110cc 4 stroke Jap bike that ive learned all the basics on and am pushing all the way to its limits.
5) Do you think you will race ? yes
6) Are you mechanically inclined and will you be doing your own bike work? mostly
7) Do YOU have a preferance to a brand/ motor choice (2 or 4 stroke)? 2 stroke
8) Do you have a dealer close by your home that you might use and what brand(s) does he carry? all brands near
9) How much ($) do you plan to spend on a bike? $1200-2000
10) Do you live in California? nope
11) Your age? 13 almost 14
12) anything else that you think would help form an opinion
i need to be able to keep this bike for about 4 years and am nearing a growth spurt.

I want a good race bike that i can still ride a little bit of trails on but top speed is important because i need to keep up with my friends and family on their atvs so pls include top speed in replies...

thanks!

jackflack44

May 3, 2008
ha thx but a more detailed answer would help :cool:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
All of the Japanese 125s are of similar quality and performance. The differences are very minor. So if you are buying a used bike the best bet is to find the one that has been maintained the best, and not concern yourself as much with "which brand" of125 is best.

jackflack44

May 3, 2008
ok thx anything i should look at in terms of how well it has been maintained when going to look at a bike?

Top Bottom