areaman

Apr 5, 2006
they're everywhere.

you're probably aware of the threat robots pose. robots are everywhere, and they eat old people's medicine for fuel. you need to feel safe. and that's harder and harder to do nowadays, because robots may strike at any time. and when they grab you with those metal claws, you can't break free, because they're made of metal, and robots are strong. persons denying the existence of Robots may be Robots themselves.

be careful out there.

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
areaman said:
they're everywhere.

you're probably aware of the threat robots pose. robots are everywhere, and they eat old people's medicine for fuel. you need to feel safe. and that's harder and harder to do nowadays, because robots may strike at any time. and when they grab you with those metal claws, you can't break free, because they're made of metal, and robots are strong. persons denying the existence of Robots may be Robots themselves.

be careful out there.

Thanks for your concern. I'll take your word for it.

Any sign of robots around your area today? Were they trying to fit you into a funny looking jacket? :coocoo:

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
areaman has issues.

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
RM85rider123 said:
Methinks you have the right actor the wrong movie

It sounds more like Predator 3 to me! ;)

B

biglou

As long as said robots live in Asomov's universe, we should be just fine:

Asimov's three rules of robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey orders given to it by human beings, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
biglou said:
As long as said robots live in Asomov's universe, we should be just fine:

Asimov's three rules of robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey orders given to it by human beings, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

So does eating old people's meds for fuel violate Asimov's Laws of Robotics? I'm guessing it does. The grabbing with the strong metal claws sounds out of line, too.

I'm thinking Areaman ate a few meds. To keep them ouf of the hands of the robots, of course.

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
Any robot, Bruce Lee, Kung Fu, Rifleman, Clint Eastwood, John Wayne, Chuck Norris even... would run from this like a scared kitten.

Attachments

• creepy.jpg
    creepy.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 93

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jmHTXiNNO48&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jmHTXiNNO48&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
if there's one thing we can all agree to in the affirmative:

that areaman cat is one weird dude :coocoo:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom