kmak

May 5, 2008
hey im 16 years old about 5'8 and i weigh 160..i am a current owner of a suzuki ltz400 and im thinkin about getin a dirt bike of some sort and i was wondering with my experince with my 4 wheeler what kind of bike i should get(i dont care if its 2 stroke or 4)..so far iv bein offered a 2003 yz250f,2005 rm 125 and a crf 150..

Cman250

Dude Guy Bub
~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Mar 31, 2007
Start by filling out this and you will have a better chance of people giving you proper advice.

1) your physical size (both height and weight are important)
2) How physical / aggressive are you ?
3) what do you plan to ride- MX/SX tracks, woods, fields with friends or ?????
4) Do you have any riding experience?
5) Do you think you will race ?
6) Are you mechanically inclined and will you be doing your own bike work?
7) Do YOU have a preferance to a brand/ motor choice (2 or 4 stroke)?
8) Do you have a dealer close by your home that you might use and what brand(s) does he carry?
9) How much ($) do you plan to spend on a bike?
10) Do you live in California?
11) Your age?
12) anything else that you think would help form an opinion

LEllis7motox

Jan 28, 2008
I think the 250f or the 125 2t would be good for you but not the 150 it is too small for you and u have ATV experiance so you would get bored of it... well depending if it is a 150f or 150r but either way it is still to small for you

kmak

May 5, 2008
1) your physical size?-im 160 lbs and 5'7 or 8
2) How physical / aggressive are you ?-i like goin fast and racing my friends though trails..thats about it..
3) what do you plan to ride- MX/SX tracks, woods, fields with friends or ?????-mostly all woods trails and probly alot of illegal road driving with friends.
4) Do you have any riding experience?-not on a dirt bike but i have a suzuki ltz400 atv.
5) Do you think you will race ?-not on a track or anything.
6) Are you mechanically inclined and will you be doing your own bike work?-i can only do basic matnince.
7) Do YOU have a preferance to a brand/ motor choice (2 or 4 stroke)?-doesnt matter
8) Do you have a dealer close by your home that you might use and what brand(s) does he carry?-yes..honda ,suzuki kawisaki ,yamaha ,can-am
9) How much ($) do you plan to spend on a bike?-i plan on trading my ltz400 witch is worth $3500-$4000
10) Do you live in California?-no
11) Your age?-16
12) anything else that you think would help form an opinion.

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Buy something street legal if you want to ride the roads. Otherwise keep the quad so you don't make us responsible dirt bikers look idiots.

Apr 7, 2008
the yamaha and suzuki are both the same thing almost. Only real difference is one is 2 stroke and one is 4. they should both have around the same amount of power but keep in mind you have to mix the gas on the rm

May 10, 2007
not only is he a quad rider but a canadian figures he rides on the roads.

but yea the 125 2t or 250 4t would be good but the 4t is a lot of maintenance but you would know about that from your quad right?

Top Bottom