needsabike11

May 8, 2009
1) your physical size (both height and weight are important)5,4" 120.5 pounds last time i check
2) How physical / aggressive are you ?
very aggersive
3) what do you plan to ride- MX/SX tracks, woods, fields with friends or ?????
probly all of them except woods
4) Do you have any riding experience?
nope
5) Do you think you will race ?
maybe if my dad willlet me
6) Are you mechanically inclined and will you be doing your own bike work?
my dad will be my mechanic
7) Do YOU have a preferance to a brand/ motor choice (2 or 4 stroke)?
prefer a 2 stroke but doesnt matter
8) Do you have a dealer close by your home that you might use and what brand(s) does he carry?
yes 2 honda,ktm,bmw lol,yamaha
9) How much ($) do you plan to spend on a bike?
1200-1440
10) Do you live in California?
heck no texas
11) Your age?

12) anything else that you think would help form an opinion
i prefer a 2 stroke 125 or 100 but idk at this point can get one till 6 mounts anyways :cool:also in a growth spert

LEllis7motox

Jan 28, 2008
I am around your size and height and i ride a 250f (with experience) but i think a 2T 100 or a 125 would be good for you (or maybe even an 85?)... But the 125 might be to much bike for you sense you have never riden a bike before.

02stampede

Jan 5, 2009
Does your dad have any experience? Having someone to help you along goes a LONG ways. A 125 2T may be too much bike for you considering you have no experience. Im not saying you couldn't handle it. You just might not progress as quickly on a bike like that. You would learn quicker, and have more fun, in the 150 4 stroke range. Dont look at it as getting the baddest bike you can. You grow and build experience quickly at your age on a bike that fits you. You might be ready to romp on a a 125 2 stroke 6 months down the road. Who knows?

jackflack44

May 3, 2008
I'm a little taller (5'6) and weigh about the same and my KX is a great fit.

needsabike11

May 8, 2009
thanks like i said im in a growth sperts i was like 5foot a mounth ago so ya i may grow alot in 6 mounts and a 125 smoker may fit me. yes my dad has experience on dirt bike when he was a kid and now he rides street bikes with me on the back riding with him :cool:

02stampede

Jan 5, 2009
That's good to hear. In that case, I think you could ride a 125 2t. I didn't take your price range into account on my previous post. You could find a great bike for that kind of money! Whatever you get just ride..Good luck!

needsabike11

May 8, 2009
Thanks only 5 more mounths if i save my money i have a part time job at my dads work mowing the yard for $40 a week so only 5 more omunts and i get a bike im so stoked pedaling is so freaking old.lol

02stampede

Jan 5, 2009
Good deal. Keep at it and stay on the boards bro. Riding that bmx bike will prove time well invested once you get a motor between your legs :ride:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom