Sahinoz

Sep 2, 2007
Guys I bought a 93' KX125 last saturday. I rode it on sunday in forest and it was pretty good in overall.

Engine-gearbox-clutch-frame-rear brake is very good. I don't know too much about suspension, exhaust and carb(jetting etc).

Front brake is bad and I'll change that. Bar will be changed. And maybe some plastics..

Bike has a bad low-end power, for example engine stalls when I try to hill-climb with low rpm's, is that normal? (No problem when I keep the rpm up, too much power :cool: )

I wanna learn adjustments, and cheap part replaces-upgrades can be done, to make the bike better. Does anyone have ideas?

Jan 3, 2007
Sahinoz, if you find your self not hitting 6th gear that offten try a 1 smaller counter shaft sproket, it will give you some more bottom end power. A reed spacer will also increace the bottom end power. An FMF Fatty pipe will improve power eveywhere. Also, a flywheel weight will help for tight woods ridding. You best bet for more bottom end power would be a 144 big bore kit and bottom end porting.

Top Bottom