ob1quixote

Jul 23, 2003
What do you get when you cross a highway sign post, a riding lawnmower, and a garden tractor??

www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid91/p6e8e8bbfaf9f3c792b80350ce832f1da/fa6e5f4d.jpg

Its the "Whooper Scooper"!!
It has an articulated fron axle {tows like a wagon, not a trailer} As you pull it through whoops with an ATV, it cuts the tops off and deposits them in the next depression. By adjusting the angle of the blade, it can either cut of smooth, and adjust to max height for transporting.Loves sandy, loose soils. Patent Pending, brought to you by King of Cheap Industries!!!

See, not all qads are bad.

Lets see your intersting trail tools!!!

Robert

MXboy00

Jul 3, 2003
Can't see the picture. I myself use ImageStation, and right click on the pictures, go to properties, and then copy and paste the links...but delete the .orig.jpg off the end so it loads. Might wanna try www.picturetrail.com because all i'm getting right now is: "Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /picture/sraid91/p6e8e8bbfaf9f3c792b80350ce832f1da/fa6e5f4d.jpg on this server." :think:

joereitman

Jul 2, 2003
Robert, my interesting trail tool is a spike aerator with its little spiky spikes jammed up with trail vines dragging a nice prepped path. :) Wish I had a photo...

ob1quixote

Jul 23, 2003
King of Cheap Industries, where our motto is "From twisted minds come twisted products"!

I will have to figure out how to link pix on DRN, believe it or not, I have something even more bizarre that has been seen doing trail work!!

Thanks for the link HLG, hopefully I will be able to solo on pix soon.
Is there a spot on DRN for practicing pix, I dont like displaying my inept computer skills!
Or can I practice and then delete the thread? I know what you saying "Those #&*&&* newbies!!!" LOL

Robert

Top Bottom