what do you think

outrgus

Jan 15, 2003
just wondering if any one has used a titax rotor from 'ROCKY MOUNTAIN MC' or should i get a ECB? ANY SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE GREAT. (P.S. LOOKING FOR REAR ROTOR)

Midhigh

~SPONSOR~
Jul 19, 2002
I just put a titax rear rotor on my son's bike. It stops just the same as the rotor that was on it. My guess is that it won't last as long as other rotors. And if you are racing (we don't) I don't know I would us one. But for the money and just pleasure riding that my son does. I think it will be just fine.

beefking

~SPONSOR~
Nov 12, 2002
I don't have any experience with the Titax rotors, but they are a damn good deal. I'd go for it if you're getting a rear one; rears won't have to take much abuse anyhow.

canyncarvr

~SPONSOR~
Oct 14, 1999
I got a titax rotor.

I have a new rotor on my scooter.

The titax is still in the 'parts bin'.

Go figure.

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
put one on my 96 seems to work fine.

canyncarvr

~SPONSOR~
Oct 14, 1999
jag: I'll keep the titax for a test run at some future date.

I'm kinda wishing I'd used a kawi part. I don't care for solid rotors (from use on another bike), the drilled rotors collect more dirt than they clean. Never had a problem with the configuration of the oem rotor.

Still to be determined: Pad life with the new drilled rotor (brand of which escapes me. Not moose..not ebc that I recall. Some other outfit. Not US..from britain, ireland or europe somewheres.......)

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…