What is your favorite part of riding

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Being together with my son and/or friends.

helio lucas

~SPONSOR~
Jun 20, 2007
everything. including mantenaince.
i like riding alone in a good track...

well, i don´t like to wash the bike... and driving to and from the track...

TRexRacing

Jul 23, 2002
A perfectly executed set of corners.Pavement,gravel,track mud no matter.You know the feeling when you really couldn't have done it any better.

jayhedrick

~SPONSOR~
Mar 10, 2009
Anytime I'm near the bike is my favorite part..... Well... Unless I hit the ground and it lands somewhere near me.. But everything leading up to that was awesome lol

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
dirt bike dave said:
Railing a moist single track through the woods.

Mountain vistas that would take you hours or even days to hike to.
Pulling out a save then pulling the vinyl out of your.......nevermind.
Something about the pucker factor that pushes the adrenalin to peak levels does it for me.

Dec 31, 2008
my favorite part is when you get into the "zone" and you are just attacking the track and riding really fast and efficient, even if really fast for me isnt very fast its still fast for me. basically getting in a zone, attacking the track, and riding to the best of my ability would be a better statement i guess.

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
For me, nothing is better than a fast, flowing trail. The feeling of threading the bike through the trees is amazing. When you feel like the bike is an extension of your legs, almost like you're on a rail, it's euphoric.

Being able to stop and talk about it with my wife and friends is icing on the cake. :cool:

SVTMc-G

Apr 1, 2006
is there a part or aspect of riding that rates lower than the best time ever? aside from bad crashes of course.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Pushing it home, uphill, sand, loose rocks, bugs or hot add to the experience. A locked rear tire and blown engine makes the trip last for ever. Stupid stuff like no gas just insure you should not do that again. Gotta go with Swift, although riding in your zone is cool, the near death rush is best. Amazing how the range of possibilities to achieve the ragged edge grow with older age?

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom