TaintedBlu3

Aug 5, 2008
1) your physical size (both height and weight are important) 5'11" and 165 pounds
2) How physical / aggressive are you? More on the aggressive side
3) what do you plan to ride- MX/SX tracks, woods, fields with friends or ????? With friends on trails and public opened mx tracks
4) Do you have any riding experience? yes owned a 200 china bike for a year now and have ridden a 110cc pocket bike for 4 years now
5) Do you think you will race ? no
6) Are you mechanically inclined and will you be doing your own bike work? yes
7) Do YOU have a preferance to a brand/ motor choice (2 or 4 stroke)? not sure
8) Do you have a dealer close by your home that you might use and what brand(s) does he carry? yes, ride motorsports. They carry all popular brands(Honda, Yamaha, Kawi, Slow Suki) in 2 and 4 stroke.
9) How much ($) do you plan to spend on a bike? price is not an object
10) Do you live in California? no
11) Your age? 15
12)

I really want a 4 stroker because of the torque but I read in a lot of places that 2 strokes need less maintenance than a 4 stroke and so I'm kind of in the middle. Have ridden my friends crf450r race bike and really liked. I basically want a bike sort of in the 450 class that will be able to have plush suspension to soak up bumps on trails and also have stiff enough suspension to go off some big jumps. I also want a brand like Honda because they are really reliable. But KTM has good bikes also but they are pricey to fix. Also not a bike thats really heavy like over 250+ lbs.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom