06KX100

Feb 9, 2008
So im thinkin of gettin a pitbike to mess around on, i plan on jumping it, and i need something fast, powerful, reliable, i weigh 130pds, and i have about $1000 to spend for now

so what should i get??

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I'd save a bit more. There are bikes available in the price range but for a few hundred more you will get a much better bike. That's about the breaking point between overpriced crap and unsupported decent quality bikes. Unsupported bikes are pretty worthless because you have a difficult time getting parts.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I would suggest you get a Pit Viper but I'm bias.

As far as how much? If you planned on $1300-$1600 you should be in the ballpark for a PV MX125 depending on where you live and the shipping costs if required. If you went for a rolling chassis that you bolted your own engine in to you could shave $500-$600 off but would need to drop around $300 for a good Lifan engine and spend 1.5 hours popping it in.

bobbyflin

Feb 16, 2008
outlaw

06KX100 said:
So im thinkin of gettin a pitbike to mess around on, i plan on jumping it, and i need something fast, powerful, reliable, i weigh 130pds, and i have about $1000 to spend for now

so what should i get??
get youself an outlaw there tough and you can jump them and there right on ya price range

Top Bottom