sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
I'm asking for some help and input here , what would be a good, fair price, one that i could ask the buyer to pay shipping, that i should ask for my bike and all its gear?

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Sarge.

Your price listed in the for sale forum seems reasonable with all the mods done to your bike. Problem is, there are a whole $hitload of used bikes on the market. Many people around here are parting them out and selling the parts on that auction site, evil bay. They seem to bring more money that way.

Good luck. :cool:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Check with Forward Air Sarge, they are usually pretty reasonable and have ridein crates. If that isn't an option maybe Yellow Freight but you'll have to come up with your own crate. I'd guess Yellow would run ya' about $350.

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
screw it, i bought the local trade papers and they were going for 1900-2000. I'm giving it a week here then putting it in the papers for 1,600$

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
I think it's just not a sellers market, with the holidays and all.
Unless a person had his sights set on a used bike at this time of year, they probably already have their cash flow accounted for, with Christmas and all.

Maybe right after the holidays, when Jr. has all of his x-mas loot collected, you may find some buyers.

I'd put it in the paper right now.

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
financially if you can stand to wait, I wouldn't lower the price too much until spring rolls around. Helps to get past tax refund time too

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
I can't ride anymore, HA! that's like the guy asking the doctor "will i be able to play the piano after this" and the doctor says "yes" and the guy says "funny, i couldn't before" so, maybe i couldn't ride so well before, but now can't at all. I needed to get rid of her and all the things, so....1,100$ moved the product. i do have a very nice, almost mint Gibson ES137C on its way in replacement of motorcycle. The moral of the story is, i can equally embarrass myself with a guitar and lack of ability just like the motorcycle but .....motorcycle bad and make big hurt.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
sfc crash said:
I can't ride anymore, HA! that's like the guy asking the doctor "will i be able to play the piano after this" and the doctor says "yes" and the guy says "funny, i couldn't before" so, maybe i couldn't ride so well before, but now can't at all. I needed to get rid of her and all the things, so....1,100$ moved the product. i do have a very nice, almost mint Gibson ES137C on its way in replacement of motorcycle. The moral of the story is, i can equally embarrass myself with a guitar and lack of ability just like the motorcycle but .....motorcycle bad and make big hurt.

At least the Gibson will only hurt your ego and pride. ;)

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
At least the Gibson will only hurt your ego and pride.
12-27-2006 12:10 PM
now see! That's the kind of sense of humor i grew to love on this site.but, let me get my back hair up a bit, all in the sense of fun,INDYYZ85, I'll put my playing skills against your riding skills anyday. Ofcourse how one would judge such a competition is beyond me, but it felt good saying( damn, where is that i love me avatar/icon)

Top Bottom