What upgrades can i get for my tt-r125le

rperkins22

Dec 26, 2004
:ride: Okay... first i have only been riding for about 3 months on this bike and its ok i want to no what are all my options to make it have better perfomance. I have about $900 to spend. Please tell me websites and everything please respond asap. THANKS GUYS AND GALS. :ride:

:aj: DIRTBIKEING 4 EVER :aj:

rperkins22

Dec 26, 2004
What should i do for my tt-r125le's performance

:cool: Okay... first i have only been riding for about 3 months on this bike and its ok i want to no what are all my options to make it have better perfomance. I have about $900 to spend. Please tell me websites and everything please respond asap. THANKS GUYS AND GALS.

DIRTBIKEING 4 EVER

Oct 28, 2004
Ide say save your money so in the very few months coming up, you can look into getting a more competitive bike. for the money, you will put much more into a ttr125 just to get it to the stock level of other bikes. my good friend has one and after putting money into it such as an exhaust, seat, spring, he now wants a bigger bike. my 2 cents

Oct 28, 2004
Ide say save your money so in the very few months coming up, you can look into getting a more competitive bike. for the money, you will put much more into a ttr125 just to get it to the stock level of other bikes. my good friend has one and after putting money into it such as an exhaust, seat, spring, he now wants a bigger bike. my 2 cents

Jan 14, 2005
ttr125l = fun

Hi - I have a TTR125L and it is a great play bike and indestructible. The first thing to do is the frame cradle without a doubt. If you don't and you start throwing it around- the frame will stretch. I would also go to this website and check out all the mods.
Click Here!!!! The site is out of date a little but has some good starting points. The YZ80 suspension swap is way cool. I also agree with the others about putting money into it. If you are progressing fast, just save up and buy a bigger bike. I do love getting off my YZ and hitting lips pinned in 4th on the TTR. The thing is so much fun, but I wouldn't know how much if I didn't get a bigger bike and build up my skills. Double edge sword- keep us posted...
:ohmy:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom