bmxer

Dec 26, 2002
I found a 2000 kdx200 for sale and was wondering how much it is worth. I havent seen it yet, but will look at it soon. All i know right now is that it supposedly runs great, it was trail ridden and the guy selling it appears to be about 30-40. thanks a lot! I hope to be on this forum a lot if i get a kdx

toalco-kdx

May 16, 2002
my bike is a 2000 kdx220 and was $4700 when i bought it used. it had a few mods and it came with riding gear and lots of spare parts so it could have been cheaper.

bmxer

Dec 26, 2002
I'm going to look at it tomorrow and i need to know what i should offer. Help is highly appreciated! thanks

jamin326

~SPONSOR~
Oct 29, 2002
i paid 2700 for a 99 220 with lots of mods, carb, pipe, suspension, graphics, i would offer between 2800 and 3000 for the one your looking at

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
My guess is about $2500. Questions you should consider is has the top end ever been serviced? Does the owner have any type of maintenance schedule documentation? Has he had to service/repair/replace anything on the bike? Is the chain, sprockets original? Brakes? (Reason being if the brakes are original and look decent then the bike probably has low mileage.) Has he ever serviced the suspension linkage? New bearings are expensive! These questions will give you a feeling for his commitment to maintenance and his knowledge of the bike. Simple things like how often the air filter is cleaned can also give you an idea of how well he has taken care of the bike.

Personally I keep an Excel spread sheet on my bikes to document mileage and all service performed with dates. I think a perspective buyer will feel more at ease getting a bike with that information.

Good Luck!

Top Bottom