Whats your favorite Motocross movie..?

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
thorman75 said:
The Bill Bitunjac home movie. 2 hours of Vintage tape from K&R and Redbud 1973 with Pink Floyd as the background music, Mark Barnett on his XR75, DeCoster on the #111 Factory Suzuki Trans Am 1974,Trans Am Washington, In 1972 ,plus all of us early Dist 15 racers.
So, get Bill to make copies? I would appropriate one. I only seen part of that.

wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
i transferred all the ones i have here bill, in fact that one with the des nations race and stuff it's all on dvd now here. if you have something you want transferred I can do that.

g

thorman75

"Team Army"
Dec 9, 1999
Hey your on! I'll try to get it out this week, as we are moving finding it might be a problem. Watch for the tall skinny guy on a Penton with a blue chest protector. I had a pony tail too then.

Mar 16, 2007
i remember watching on any sunday, renting it from the local video shop, while all the other kids were renting cartoon movies i was over there in the special interest section looking for dirtbike movies!

Coop

Jan 21, 2000
I just watched On Any Sunday again (you can stream it through Netflix) last weekend with my wife, nephew, and niece. My wife liked it, the other two thought it was just funny, :).

Top Bottom