Whelp, it's been fun, but...

43Duc748

May 13, 2004
Well boys and girls, I've had good time here and with my KDX, but the time has come for me to move on.

I've jumped onto the 4-stoke bandwagon after having a deal presented to me that I could not pass up. As many of you know, a 91 KDX250 has two major flaws that can get costly to overcome; poor suspension and a heavy frame. I had plans to put a KX front end on the bike, but after much thought I decided to just get a whole different bike.

Thanks again for all the help I've gotten here and I hope that the site I put together has helped some of the other 91-94 KDX250 owners here. I'll leave the site up for a while, I'm too lazy to take it down anytime soon!

Thanks again!

-chris

http://www.garage.whatburns.com/KDX.htm

Last edited by a moderator:

43Duc748

May 13, 2004
I bought a 2002 Yamaha WR426 (one that starts easy). I got a great deal on it, so it was hard to pass up. It's got a lot of aftermarket bits on it as well as a properly tuned motor.

The picture is kinda crappy because I just unloaded it and haven't had time to re-arrange the garage yet to make it fit.

glad2ride

Jul 4, 2005
Sorry to see you go!

Please keep the site up for other owners. It is helpful!

Thanks for the site.

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Nice move on the WR. I've got the '03 WR250 with the E-start, and let me tell you, I never even use it (hell, the battery is dead, couldn't use it if I wanted to) that bike starts so easy, you can literally kick it by hand.

43Duc748

May 13, 2004
glad2ride said:
Sorry to see you go!

Please keep the site up for other owners. It is helpful!

Thanks for the site.

I'll keep the site up for a while. I'm in no hurry to take it down. I'm glad it helps some folks.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…