medwaste

Dec 1, 2006
When did I become the kid and my kids become the parents? When my son learned I wanted to buy a bike he told me to pay the bills instead (which I do anyway.) My daughter said she would "kill me" and Dad needs a new car. So, being the kid that I must be, I bought the bike.

Apr 30, 2007
Funny, I get the same thing!...well...minus the kids telling me what to do... :whoa:

I budget out motocross expenses...and get caught spending a few dollars less on food items (I just buy a little less of the expensive junk food and don't go out to eat during the summer)...and get scolded for starving myself in order to race!

"If you go and buy that 125 on school loans I'll sit on you! Then put the kickstarter on the 3rd shelf where you can't see or reach it!"
That's my cabana boy! :rotfl:

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
LOL. Don't grow up med, logic and finances will drive you to drink. The bike was the right choice.

MSB22

Feb 19, 2008
thats like this month i quit eating out and got new boots...goggles and gloves :D...

sacrifice a month of mcdonalds and sonic...for motocross gear is quite worth it...and you never notice in your bank accounts that ne thing happened

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom