Jun 12, 2005
When i bought my bike it came with a full tank of gas and im almost finished it. i was told the mix was 50:1. Now can i change the mix to something lower? like 32:1 and use synthetic oil or just normal oil. What are some good 2 stroke oils? And a good mixing ratio?

Jun 12, 2005
Also im going to need to rejett my bike. Ive put on a turbine core 2 and im getting fmf fatty pipe. Will these new parts change my bikes suggested settings off the FMF website. And a local shop should no how to properly jet my bike right? And fine tune it to all my aftermarket parts?

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
canadian-dirtbik3r said:
And a local shop should no how to properly jet my bike right? And fine tune it to all my aftermarket parts?
Yes, they should know how, but you should also know how. You will be miles (and money) ahead if you click on Eric Gorrs logo on the left of the page and check out what he has to say about jetting the two stroke.

DVMX

Jul 1, 2005
My RM 125 runs on 32:1 but the CR might be different, maybe u should check with your local shop to see if they know

bike_rider250

May 6, 2005
canadian-dirtbik3r said:
Belray MC-1 sounds good.What mix ratio do you use? Where can i buy this stuff? I see you live in BC where abouts?

i use 32:1 and i get it at my local shop for about $80 bucks for 4L. live in Chilliwack

i_955

Dec 18, 2004
It will make an absolute minimal difference . There is no need to spend $80 on 4 leters of oil but that is my opinion/experience. That is twice the price I pay, for a different product of coarse. I was quoted $80 for some race fuel and I passed that up so maybe I'm just a cheap bugger.

John Cena

Nov 11, 2004
Amsoil Dominator, Amsoil Intercepter and for last 10 tanks i've been using Amsoil Injector - Recommended for use as injection oil or at a 50:1 pre-mix.

Although I would'nt use it at 50-1 on my bike. I use these on 40-1

Top Bottom