Fuzzy Dice

Trial Subscriber
~SPONSOR~
Jul 8, 2002
Where are all those old threads hiding?When I try to search info on specific topics only a few threads show up.Last year I could hit search and gobs of threads would show up.It seemed like everything from day one of Canadian Daves KDX forum was there for us to research.Please tell me those threads are located in an archive somwhere.Thanks

wibby

Mod Ban
Mar 15, 2003
Look down at the bottom of the page, there are 265 pages of info. It may take a while to go through but you'd probably find something in there.

If you are not up to that you can always do a "Google" search

Fuzzy Dice

Trial Subscriber
~SPONSOR~
Jul 8, 2002
Originally posted by wibby
Look down at the bottom of the page, there are 265 pages of info. It may take a while to go through but you'd probably find something in there.

If you are not up to that you can always do a "Google" search
If you are talking about the Archives link at the bottom of the dirtrider.net main forum page,then there is not diddley.Zilch-notta.

Fuzzy Dice

Trial Subscriber
~SPONSOR~
Jul 8, 2002
You got me wibby.I was just using the search and not coming up with much.I had used that function you directed me to before but I didn't play with it enough.Thanks for the link.LOL It's been a long day :)

wibby

Mod Ban
Mar 15, 2003
Search has been pretty screwed up for a while, plus with all the bad spellers around here you have to try lots of alternative spellings when using the search function. ;)

I made it through about 130 pages the other night... :worship:

Last edited:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Okie is working on getting full SEARCH functionality back in place. In the mean time if you know the NAME of the user that posted on a specific subject you can do a search on that user name ONLY in the specific forum and it will search pretty far back in the database.

canyncarvr

~SPONSOR~
Oct 14, 1999
Words mean things.....

You refer to 'archives', but then speak of doing a 'search'. You're searching a particular board?

'Archives' is what the board used to be called that is the, '.... link at the bottom of the dirtrider.net main forum page....'. Now it's called 'Technical Posts' subtitled: A destination for threads that have run their course, but are saved for posterity.

The mention of 'there is not diddley.Zilch-notta' indicates you did not see the 'no posts in the past 30 days' line. Change that delimiter to 'from the beginning' and you will see the technical posts that indeed are there....all 33 of them to this time.

So, those 'archives' are still there, but the 'before the crash' threads on this board (and I presume the others) are searchable only within the limits mentioned above.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom