Where can I get a DEK jet needle?

Tom L

Dec 18, 2004
None of the shops around here even know what I'm talking about. I tried Sudco, but they have a $15 minimum order and the needle is only $5.25. I can't use their online catalogue, and they want $15 to send me one. R-B says I have to send him a $10 bill or money order with return address.

Is there anyone I can just call and use a credit card to order one??? Where's the customer convenience???

G. Gearloose

Pigment of ur imagination
Jul 24, 2000
What slow jet are you running? You going to need a 35/38/40 selection to make that needle work anyway. quitchyabitchin :) and round off your selection, get two different needles, some extra c-clips, a spare float needle, cable retainer, mains from 145 to 160 if you don't have them yet (depending if your carb is bored ) ; you should be able to hit the $15 minimum easily, must be something else you need for spares, right?

redramhemi

Jan 27, 2004
go to a Polaris shop, they use A LOT of kehein (sp?) carbs. I got all my parts there

canyncarvr

~SPONSOR~
Oct 14, 1999
Recipe for a moderately successful business venture:

Considering employee time, shipping, stocking, etc. sell a part for 1/2 what it costs you.

Go broke fast.

Recipe for a hugely successful busines venture:

Increase your marketing effort to attempt a 300% increase in the above sales practice.

Go broke faster.

I guarantee it will work every time.

I oughtta write a book!! :bang:

Very considerate of G'Loose to be so constructive about it.

Last edited:

Tom L

Dec 18, 2004
I have no problem spending the $15 ...if I can find something I want!!! What I definitely Do Not want is to spend $15 on a lousy catalogue!!! What Sudco needs is a decent website that everyone can use, rather than only those people with super-computers! Anyway, I was just hoping there was a good store out there that sold 'em. Sorry for the bitchin'

Jim Crenca

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 18, 2001
If you don't have a spare float bowl gasket yours will tear; maybe some spare float bowl screws too.
CC heli-coils his float bowls as the aluminium threads don't have a chance :cool:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom