RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Perhaps my ability to notice minor changes, or any change at all for that matter, has lapsed somewhat because I just noticed that the Political Forum is missing. I'm not asking for it back or anything, I'm just curious as to what it was removed. My psychiatrist wants me to keep track of these things

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Pred is storing it in his shed for the winter.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
IndyMX said:
You know, I was just thinkin, I don't recall seeing a typical rainbowbright post in a long time!

Pred is storing Rob and a 55 gallon drum of website links in the shed too. I think he better build some shelves. :whoa:

SpDyKen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 27, 2005
Rich Rohrich said:
Pred is storing Rob and a 55 gallon drum of website links in the shed too. I think he better build some shelves. :whoa:
And reinforce it with lots & lots of concrete & steel! Do you know what the half-life of that stuff is?? :yikes:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
It got moved ahead of the Iowa Caucus'.

SpDyKen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 27, 2005
BSWIFT said:
It got moved ahead of the Iowa Caucus'.
Hey, BSWIFT, nothing gets moved ahead of the Iowa Caucus!! :yell: Just ask Moto-Metal, he'll tell you!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
SpDyKen said:
Hey, BSWIFT, nothing gets moved ahead of the Iowa Caucus!! :yell: Just ask Moto-Metal, he'll tell you!
Okie pulled off the "Statue of Liberty" play and an "end around" and caught them off guard.

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
It's still there RM Guy, just harder to get to and sadly rotting away.
If you click SupportTeam & Subscriber Forum it will show up on the next menu as a sub forum, but you can't go directly to this section, and see it as a sub forum.

Top Bottom