Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
No posts in 2 days??? Is that some kind of record? :coocoo:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Well I'm glad I could break the silence :)

It's hard when there's no racing and the weather is to crappy to ride.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Im here as well, enjoying all the grinches running around acting like idiots. Speaking of, search for naked man bit by police dog after stealing hummer limo on google. You may see a dog you recognize, daktor. Ended in whittier ca. Enjoy

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Well, from the video I didn't see a dog attack the naked guy. From what I saw Carlo ran the guy down and jumped him. The only dog I saw was the one he ran past :laugh:

There's proof criminals are dumb...let's steal a huge Hummer limo while naked and expect to get away. Yeah, OK.

Uchytil

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 29, 2003
Yeah, at least I keep looking in here. Been in here in one form or another since 2001. Used to always be a ton of posts from funny to serious in the general section. I can't even remember most of the old names. You gotta wonder what ever happened to Marcus Gunby, or closer to me - YZman or woodsy. I know a few that passed away, and a few who were a little thin skinned that took a digger and left.

Hey DRN'ers - Merry Christmas and more posts in 2012!

John

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
a454elk said:
Speaking of, search for naked man bit by police dog after stealing hummer limo on google. Enjoy

Saw that on the news. When they said 'Naked Man' and 'Hummer' I figured you would be involved. :ohmy: :yikes: :rotfl:

Seems like most web sites are slow right now with Christmas and all.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Why oh why does it always take a naked man to bring Elk out of hiding? :whoa:

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
Daktor sent him to the doctor

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
... careful,..there's a few of us older classics still lurching around,..... :p

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
OMG...he lives :worship:

How have ya been?

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
doing well Dave and y'all,... still hitting the track for practice sessions,.. still riding the SX400 love that bike!..(although the seat seems to get a bit harder every year!! :think: ) Havnt got into the woods as much as I used to, miss that. Havnt been to a DirtWeek in a kazilion yrs, miss that. Been divorced for 8 yrs now, love that. Fell off a roof two months ago, landed me in ICU for 4 days, hated that.

.....are ya sorry you asked???? LOL!

Merry Christmas to all my Buds @ DRN ! .. Shaw

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
hey, who woke me up?

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Yikes! ...and I'm going to be visiting Elk-land in January. I'll be sure to wear clothes if I jack a Hummer.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
High Lord Gomer said:
Yikes! ...and I'm going to be visiting Elk-land in January. I'll be sure to wear clothes if I jack a Hummer.

... as long as that is all you are jacking Elk won't have to sick Daktor on you. :whoa:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…