What's the deal with Moto 1 on Fuel TV?

Someone

Mar 12, 2001
So moto 1 for both classes is on Fuel TV, and Dish Network doesn't get it in HD. Then, moto 2 is on Speed HD. WTF is this? I wouldn't mind it so much if moto 1 was in HD. But this week, my DVR didn't record the moto 1's. So All I got to see was moto 2 that was on Speed HD.

Is this the same for everyone?

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I miss at least one of the moto's every freaking week with this new deal... missed the 2nd 450's at Red Bud.

Sucks.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I added Motocross to all channel searches on dish. NBC SUCKS at covering the nationals. I'd rather have them all on Fuel without HD than letting NBC screw us.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
Fuel isn't in HD at all. I have UVerse here in Indy, and have to watch the 1st motos with no HD. But.... It's way better than only seeing highlights like last year.

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
Nice to have MX/SX televised. That being said, it's not going over real well here at home to sit down in front of the TV three times a day to watch.

FuelTV, then NBC, then Speed... too much multitasking for this one-thing-at-a-time male species :ohmy: .

Bonehead

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 15, 2001
I'm with ya my DVR didn't pick up moto two on the 450's. thats why Im on hear looking for the overall. I have it programed for all motorcycle so I get tons of road racing that i don't give a crap about and it still skipped the dam race. This should almost go to the flame board

YamaB

Apr 2, 2004
BSWIFT said:
I added Motocross to all channel searches on dish. NBC SUCKS at covering the nationals. I'd rather have them all on Fuel without HD than letting NBC screw us.

Yeah, I generally don't like the network broadcasts of sx/mx. They spend way too much time showing/going over crap, and not nearly enough of the racing. The live moto 1's on Fuel is a nice touch this year, albeit like others, I don't get it in HD.

I personally dvr everything... and then sit and watch it all at once on Sunday afternoon/evening.

Top Bottom