Squid Craig

Aug 6, 2006
Just trying to find a place where it is legal to ride and we don't have to pay $50 for my son and I to ride. I would like somewhat close by Middletown DE/Maryland.

Understand I do no want to ride on farmer's lands without them knowing/agreeing to it.

tony91

~SPONSOR~
Jan 30, 2002
Craig,

I'm in Salisbury, MD. For MX, there's Middleford/Seaford Speedway - $20 for open practice. I assume you mean the Landing or Blue Diamond when your talking about $50. That's really it on the ole eastern shore. Your best bet would be to join SMDR next year.

I've been SMDR since 2002. We lease a piece of property in White Plains, MD (about 20 mins north of Budd's Creek) that has a mini track, a mild MX track, and a couple miles of woods. In your first year with the club, you'd be in what's now as the LPC (Leased Property Chapter). You have full access to the rides at the White Plains property.

Most likely, in your second year, you get bumped (based on attrition) up to "full SMDR" which give you access to all of our rides. The only down side is that we don't have another open enrollment until April 07. I just moved to the ES from Waldorf, MD. It was beautiful the have Budds and the SMDR property less than 20 mins away. Needless to say...I've gotta do a bunch more driving than I use to for MX.

Sorry for the book. But if you want anymore info on SMDR, check us out at www.smdr.org

Tony

Top Bottom