jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
ok - admittedly, i have been pretty bad about getting on here and starting new threads, but jeeeeeez - where are all you other folks' posts?

come on guys... are we all too busy these days or what?????

-=jd

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Grady and Stan don't even admit to knowing me over at the orange site.

I am up to my ears with TMTC and the new park in Ozona that will open soon.

I touched my 400 a few times today loading tools to go to my son's house to set kitchen cabinets.

I need to figure out why the DR will not fire.

I need to fix the brakes on the 200.

I don't know what I nned to do to the TTR, but I keep trippeing over it, because it is in the living room as I ran out of space in my garage.

The XRR is still at Caleb's house ... arrrgghhhh :bang:

Mudd Slinger

N. Texas SP
May 5, 2004
Still here occasionally. Too many things pulling me too many directions. Major things keep breaking like the cars and house. The kids and I made a trip up North to see Mom and the entire clan (had a big family reunion). We moved the kids off to school last week so maybe I can do some riding this fall. Is anyone riding up at bulcher any more? I forgot what it looks like. Last time I went riding was last Spring and no one was there (almost empty).

A trip to Ozona might might help. I keep thinking about joining the trail making crew but need to fix the truck before attempting that trip.

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
Tony Eeds said:
Grady and Stan don't even admit to knowing me over at the orange site.

Your'e on the Orange site? ;)

Since it has gotten so hot, I quit riding. Maybe again in a month.

Hey Jeff, dig out a bike and go to Crossbar this weekend, Brian/Stan will be there, not me, still too hot. :ahhh:

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
Jeff,

Everyone you know has bought the orange scooters and are residing over on KTMtalk. Go to the Region I Texas and look there. There is a very good crew and you would fit in no prob......even while riding a blue bike.

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
What is everybody's name on KTMtalk? I'm Loonatic Orange over there... I didn't know Tony or tx426 was there!

Jeff, you know me, just busy getting married, moving to a new city, and starting a real job. Been riding a little bit but there are no Houston people to speak of over here in this forum so I spend all my time at KTMtalk as well. More location diverse crowd.

Did you ever get married?

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
As for Muenster regulars on KTM talk look for

Fulltilt
BuzzardFlats
Proxy
CodyY
Shooty
lust450
tattertot

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
By the way, Geno, where are you and Lusty riding this weekend? I'm supposed to stay home and clean my garage, but I'll have to miss the next two weekends, maybe three, so I need a fix. A Talimena fix, preferably. We could ride the 3 miles to Hwy 1, then do the switchbacks and ride to Deadman's Trail, maybe even clean out some of the logs along the way.

Mudd Slinger

N. Texas SP
May 5, 2004
How is everyone? I have been tapped out and sitting at home. I made a trip up north to see Mom this summer with the high gas prices (long term planning surprise) and then had to setup both my kids in a appartment in Denton so they could go to UNT. DAD is eating stale bread sandwiches right now. I should recover in about a month (no more wallet busting surprises please) and be out riding again. Just in time for the cooler temps.

Glad to see some activity on DRN again. Orange site???

Jim, give me a little time and I will give you a call.

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Well, as it turned out, I punked out on Gene's and Jimbo's Talimena ride. My wife asked me not to go until after our Hawaii trip, and I had to go along. She doesn't ask often, so I like to abide by her wishes when she does. She's afraid I'll get hurt and ruin the vacation; can't blame her.

I guess that was a good trip to miss. Geno, you really need to post a ride report. I couldn't stop laughing, listening to you and Jimbo -- especially about the bees. Hilarious! I'm just glad it wasn't me.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
jackflack44 said:
I can't seem to find anyone to ride with around here

Crank up a new thread, introduce yourself and tell folks what you like to ride.

Activity in here runs in waves. It is kinda slow now, but it will pick up now that it is cooling off.

As for me, I am in Ozona building a new OHV park, so all I do is ribbon new trail.

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
tx246 said:
Jeff,

Everyone you know has bought the orange scooters and are residing over on KTMtalk. Go to the Region I Texas and look there. There is a very good crew and you would fit in no prob......even while riding a blue bike.

Well, I am on a Yeller bike now, lol.

I did holler at Eric the other day.

I have been out at Muenster several times this summer as well as North Forty MX too.

TORO is about to start up and I figure I will race a few events :-)

yarbonwick

Sponsoring Member
Mar 7, 2000
Admittedly I haven’t ridden in months. Been way too busy, way too hot, way too high gas prices. Unless I ride track….which doesn’t happen. Can’t afford to crash-n-burn and I’m like a horse on skates when it comes to tracks. Oh and this little thing about having our first child due in December has the whole house shaking on it’s foundation! Have access to a camper now, so I guess it's time to (for me anyway) to lose myself underneath the Muenster stars.

Top Bottom