XR-MAN

~SPONSOR~
Sep 14, 2000
If your looking for someone to ride with, let me know in spring. I have pretty much put bikes up for winter now. I ride quads in the snow.

limitless

subscribed
~SPONSOR~
Aug 11, 2002
hlinar - LOL, yeah i've met AL we ride together about every other weekend when it's warm!! thanks for the info tho!

xrman - i've never been to haspin or the badlands, i tryed to get a few people to go down there with me last weekend but no one wanted too & the people i usually ride with dont like it (cause of the "ruts") i look forward to ridin with you this spring

Last edited:

Hogwylde

Aug 1, 2001
Limitless,
Give me a jingle next spring when you want to go riding. I live about a half hour west of Indy. I can get away most weekends (when I'm not racing a harescramble). I'm lucky enough to have a 1.5-2 mile harescrambles practice track at my parents farm 20 min away too. If they know you, they have no problem letting people ride there. Maybe I can arrange a group ride sometime and arrange an introduction!

speedrcr

Apr 17, 2000
Don't forget Knobby Hill MX. I know it's a motocross track but, like a fat chick, it'll do in a pinch! Seriously though, it's an easy-to-ride track and a lot of guys bring "woods" bikes there.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom