gdnail1

Aug 10, 2002
holly springs national forest about 8 miles east of oxford ms.north of #6 highway. there are alot of logging trail, atv trails. :aj:

G Smith

Mar 30, 2002
Thanks I'll keep Holly Springs in mind. I have to ask the question about where Windhams place is and who Windham is? I'm new to this . How many miles is in the National Forest in desoto. Thanks again.

Dewster

Feb 4, 2002
I have to ask the question about where Windhams place is and who Windham is?

Kevin Windham races on the Suzuki Factory Team, 250cc. At least he did last time I checked. He has a place called the Flying W Raceway. Trails, Track, RV Hookups, Bike wash stalls, the whole nine yards. I heard it's pretty nice, haven't been there... yet. It's in Centreville MS. http://www.kevinwindham.com

MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
There is a map link on the website. The place is on the southern border with Louisiana. It's west of 55 out of McComb

Last edited:

G Smith

Mar 30, 2002
Thanks. That sounds like that would be a fun place to ride and camp. Kinda like Loretta Lynns. First time was last fall. Had a blast.

jboomer

~SPONSOR~
Jan 5, 2002
Anyone know if this track is still open? A friend and I were going to Monster Mountain tomorrow, but found out it's closed for Bailey's MX school. Mill Creek is racing, so can't go there. Flying W is the only one I know of other wise.

Any info on the Flying W would be greatly appreciated!

JCW

~SPONSOR~
Jan 23, 2003
Meridian has some good MC trails from what I hear. I'm anxious to try those out myself. Maybe a few of us could meet there sometime and check it out. I'm in Jackson, MS. I think the guy to contact regarding Meridian is Jerry Corley @ 601-693-4637.

I've heard that Kevin Windham's place has a motocross track plus a few miles of trails. As far as I know, it is open all year. Check the website and see. I need to try that place out also.

I ride in a private club near Magee, MS. We are restoring about 60 miles of trails after the timber company did a little cutting and messed up some of it. As soon as it is ready, you're welcome to come down and ride it. I will warn you that it is fairly tight. You will need bark busters for sure. If you're interested, call me at 800-272-7977, ext. 404.

John

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom