Where to ride MX in the Norfolk, Virginia beach Virginia area?

HomeMadeSin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 20, 2001
Sheeeet, good luck. I was born and raised in Tidewater. I did a lot of riding around there 15-16 years ago and got out of riding cuz places to ride disappeared quicker than Clinton's pants dropped.

I suggest you get a fuel efficient truck as you'll probably wind up riding about an hour or so out of Norfolk...Surry, Franklin, etc.

jboomer

~SPONSOR~
Jan 5, 2002
There's a track in Elizabethtown (or Elizabeth City), NC, I think. I'm not exactly sure how far though. I saw the website when I lived in Stafford, the track looked real nice, but i never went. There are a couple of tracks probably within a couple hours drive (Budds Creek, Antietem, and another track just inside the Maryland stateline (the name escapes me right now)). Don't give up hope! There are places to ride, you just have to look!

max621

Jul 12, 2002
Elizabeth Cities' track is a lot of fun. Go to ecmx.com for their site. Birch Creek in Danville is a great track. Go to www.birchcreekmotorsports.com to check out track and other VA tracks. Budd's Creek is definitely not too far away and of course, it's an amazing track.

dink2513

Aug 11, 2003
found a place not far from virginia beach

I HAVE FOUND A TRACK IN CURRITUCK NC. IT IS ABOUT 35 MIN FROM INDIAN RIVER ROAD IN VIRGINIA BEACH. THERE ARE 3 TRACKS THERE AND IT IS A GREAT PLACE TO PRATICE. THE 3 TRACKS ARE AS FOLLOWS. BEGINIER, INTERM, AND SUPERCROSS. THE INTERME IS PRETTY GOOD. THEY HAVE 1 STEP UP 5 TABLE TOP AND 2 DOUBLES. AND I REALLY HAVE A GOOD TIME OUT THERE MY GIRLFRIEND PLAYS AROUND ON THE BEGINIER TRACK AND WE HAVE A BALL. DIRECTIONS ARE TO GET ONTO 168 SOUTH HEADED TOWARDS THE OUTER BANKS. IT IS ABOUT 8 MILES AFTER YOU CROSS OVER INTO NC. IT IS UP ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE, YOU WILL SEE THE SIGN, IT IS A DIRT ROAD OUT BY A OLD BARN SILO.YOU HAVE TO BE GOING SLOW AND IF YOU MAKE TO A TRANSMISSION STORE OR SHOP, THEN YOU HAVE WENT TO FAR. ANY MORE QUESTIONS E-MAIL ME AT [email protected]

::yeehaw: :thumb: :thumb:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom