Where'd that post go?

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
The post about Rick's rant ("You guys got me in trouble") was removed. It served it's purpose. He had log-in info from another STM (who has now been removed). There ia a 100% match between this STM and "KDX200rm". He no longer has access. His big mistake was cutting/pasting parts of that post into his latest email to me, which is why I made the post in the first place. KDX220rm and the STM go WAY back.

It's really dissapointing, I always considered the STM a straight-up guy.

If you want the address to the chat room, email me. It's been moved. DO NOT GIVE IT OUT!!!!!!!!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
email outgoing.

Man Okie, that was fast.  Roger on the STM's only.

Last edited:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Okie,

What email address do you want us to send to?  I just spammed you on three accounts that I remember you using. :scream:

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
real bummer that people don't respect rules and privacy.

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Okie, I sent you a PM, I will e-mail tomorrow in case you don't check your PM's.

I knew a long time ago that Rick was going off the deep end, I sure didn't realize he had people following him though. Their loss not ours!

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Okie, bummer about the STM. I would think they would be more trustworthy than that. Anywho...Our e-mail is having issues right now, so would it be OK if I pm'ed you instead? Thanks :)

Tennessee Thumper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 23, 2000
Has anyone swept the STM forum for wiretaps,bugs,and informants? ;)

Looks like Rick was doing some major covert infiltration.Maybe Bush 43 needs to get him in Homeland Security. :scream:

Last edited:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
TT maybe it's Okie you want for the homeland security job, a simple post snagged the problem childs ID. Sometimes thinking your too smart gets ya' caught quicker than being a little a paranoid.... whait did somebody just hear sometihing? :confused:

Tennessee Thumper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 23, 2000
Originally posted by Patman
TT maybe it's Okie you want for the homeland security job, a simple post snagged the problem childs ID.

Good point! :)

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
So it sounds like when I get the boot, Okie will thereafter only refer to me as "the STM who tried to screw the cat". That's a relief, because I'm generally a very modest person & couldn't bear the shame.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
No Zio we'll be turning you over to the SPCA.

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
If I remember correctly it was ZIO that first posted the pic of his 'cat carrier' no?

Attachments

• cat carrier.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 124

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Oh yeah, my "cat carrier". Now there's a contraption you don't break out unless you're damn sure you & your "partner" have the safe-code-word well rehearsed.

Last edited:

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
maybe it'll be something like" the STM member formerly known as zio" or, worse yet..."that S.O.B crash that nobody liked anyway!" :eek: don't sweat it bro, if that happens we'll get instant messaging ,think up new handles that contain profanity, log on and swear at, belittle and just general p!## all over each other. that kinda sounds like fun, come to think about it. :yeehaw:

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by sfc crash
"that S.O.B that nobody liked anyway!"
Hey!

I resemble that remark! :confused: :)

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…