THE J MASTER J

Registered
May 1, 2006
HEY WADDUP DUDES, WHICH 4 STROKE WOULD BE GOOD FOR ME? :think:
(1) I'M 15 YEARS OLD, 5"5, AND 130 POUNDS
(2) I'M PRETTY AGGRESSIVE ON MY OTHER BIKE
(3) I PLAN ON RIDIN TRACKS, BACKWOODS, PONDS, FIELDS, AND WITH FRIENDS SOME OF THE TIME WHEN THEY GO MUDDIN
(4) I HAVE ABOUT 6-7 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE ON A PW80, WHICH I JUMP PRETTY HIGH, DO WHEELIES, AND DO STANDIN ON THE SEET WHEELIES :laugh: :coocoo: , AND EXPERENCE ON 4 WHEELERS
(5) I PROB WILL RACE SOMETIME, WHEN I GET THIS BIKE
(6) NO I PROB WON'T BE DOIN MUCH MECHANICAL WORK MY SELF
(7) I DEF WANT A 4 STROKE
(8) WE HAVE A LOCAL REPAIR MAN NEAR BY, AND A LOT OF DEALERS NEAR BY THAT CARRY HONDA, KAWASAKI, YAHAMA, AND SUZUKI :blah:
(9) I PLAN ON SPENDIN AROUND $2,500-$3,200 ON IT
CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE GIVE ME SOME ADVICE. THANKS. KEEP IT REAL. PEACE OUT. :cool:

THE J MASTER J

Registered
May 1, 2006
CAN SOMEBODY JUST PLEASE GIVE A SUGGESTION. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bang: :bang: I LIKE GET MY LAST CHECK IN ABOUT A WEEK AND THEN I'M GOIN TO GO BUY A BIKE, AND I DON'T REALLY WANT TO GET THE WRONG ONE U KNOW :( . THANKS. :laugh: :laugh:

robwbright

Apr 8, 2005
If you're looking for an MX 4 stroke, you probably should look at a 250f. As far as used ones, the RMZ and KXF have had some issues with reliability.

Thus, the best choices are probably the CRF and YZF.

THE J MASTER J

Registered
May 1, 2006
Thanks. Hey, I'm Wonderin If A Honda Crf150 Would Be A Good Bike, I Don't Really Want To Go Over A 150 Cause Everything Else Is To Big. The Shops Around Here Jack Up The Bikes So They're Taller. Thanks

Ps I'm Kinda Either Lookin At The Ttr125l Or The Honda Cause I'm Gonna Mostly Use It For Backwoods Ridin. Thanks Again. Peace Out

robwbright

Apr 8, 2005
I'm 5'5 and riding a 125/250f class bike - they're tall, but you get used to it - you can cut the seat foam and the subframe.

Anyway, sounds like you're looking for a trial bike. Both the CRF and TTR are nice bikes. Pick a color. If you're growing a lot, you might want to look to the 230s, tho.

THE J MASTER J

Registered
May 1, 2006
Thanks Man For Ur Comments, I Really Appreciate It. And No I'm Not Growin Very Fast Man. Lol!!!!!!! I Wish. But Yea, I Am Goin To Be Doin A Lot More Trail Then Mx, I Just Want A Good Trail Bike That Can Still Take On Some Big Jumps Without Bottoming Out, And I Heard A Lot Of People Say The Ttrs Bottom Out Easy And I've Heard Em Say The Ttrs Never Bottom Out With Em. Lol!!!!!! I Just Didn't Know Which One Was True. And I Don't Know Which, The Honda Or The Yamaha, Has Better Suspension But I Think The Honda Does. Like U Said, It's All In The Color. I Might Have To Go Check Out Those Honda Guys, I'm A Yamaha Man But I'm Lookin To Change. Thanks Again. Keep It Real

robwbright

Apr 8, 2005
What do you mean by "big" jumps?

Neither of the trail bikes (TTR or CRF) are particularly designed for jumping - they'll handles small stuff, but no one in the trail bike class at the local MX track can jump the finish line double - because of lack of power and lack of suspension.

Again, you are about as big as a person should be on a 125 trail bike.

THE J MASTER J

Registered
May 1, 2006
I'm Just Talkin About Takin The Bike To The Tracks Just To Have Fun. I Prob Won't Race, And If I Do, I'm Gonna Have To Upgrade Some Things On It, Let Me Refrase That, A Lot Of Things On It. Lol!!!!!!!! Hey Dude, If I Can Take A Freakin Pw80 To The Track Then I Think I Can Take This To The Track And Have No Prob With It. Lol!!!!!!! And I Mean, I Jump Pretty High On That Bike. I Mean, I Know It's Not Gonna Be Great At The Tracks, But I Mean Somethin That Will At Least Hold Up On The Tracks. And I Know I Couldnt Get A Bigger Bike Than 150 Cause Of My Dad And The Dealer Said It Was To Big. Well Thanks Again For The Replies

THE J MASTER J

Registered
May 1, 2006
Wow, I Just Looked At Ur Profile. Man Ur An Attorney?!?!?!?!?!?! Wow. Lol!!!!! Hey Man Good Job, Not Many People Make It In That. Congrats

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom