Killdrums

Jan 27, 2009
) your physical size 5ft 9in 180-190lbs
2) How physical / aggressive are you ? average
3) what do you plan to ride- woods
4) Do you have any riding experience? 15yrs
5) Do you think you will race ? No
6) Are you mechanically inclined and will you be doing your own bike work? Yes on 2 strokes machining exp
7) Do YOU have a preferance to a brand/ motor choice (2 or 4 stroke)? loved my 96 kx 250 and 98 yz 125
8) Do you have a dealer close by your home that you might use and what brand(s) does he carry?
9) How much ($) do you plan to spend on a bike? 2000.00 10) Do you live in California?Michigan Baby 1 11) Your age? 38
Been lookin at a 2002 yz426 around 2k also a 98 kx 250 1500 lots of people have diff opinions on 2 or 4 strokes..i just want a good bike to ride and enjoy...Im a clean freak clean my filter change oil clean lube chain take every speck of dirt off after a ride.i would also change piston and rings every year wheather needed it or not.which i dont get a chance to ride to often.any help would be apreciated thanks! Mark

zig06

Oct 4, 2007
If your going to just play around in the woods, a clean 250 2 stroke of any year will fit the bill. I just sold a very clean 2002 RM-250 that was totally set up for the woods (bark busters, skid plate, rad guards, Gnarly Pipe and SA silencer) for $1,700. So I would expect that you should be able to get a similiar deal.

Just remember that when you buy used, condition is king. You want to find a bike that's been taken care of. And if you live close to Grand Rapids, send me an email when you want to go riding!

Rich - zig06@altelco.net

Top Bottom