ymhTT-R125

Nov 11, 2001
I am tryin to decide which bike. I can get a 2002TT-R125 for $2399, a 2001 YZ80 for $2799, or a 2001 CR80 for $2499.
So which bike is the best for me and will last the longest. I am 13 have a minibike(my only experience) and am 95lbs. and 4'11".:think

yardpro

Gone Bye-Bye
Oct 15, 2001
depends on what kind of riding you plan on. For trails the ttr is a great choice. The yz and the cr would be a better choice of motorcross. I'm partial to the Honda's, but buy whichever you can get a better deal on. Another factor is what kind of post sales service is availabe. Don't let any one tell you that the one or the other is better, because honestly they are both excellent bikes, and I see kids win on either one equally as often. Look at them and sit on them (ride each brand if possible), and choose the one YOU prefer. It may be down to which one looks cooler to you. Good luck, be careful, and remember, when it comes to saftey gear, if they make it wear it. Pads and a helmet look much cooler that a body cast or a wheelchair.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
bump

Honda Rippin'

Feb 19, 2001
I like CR's. I don't know much about the TTR's though. They're just like a beginner bike that is a four stroke starter bike. If you really wanna go fast by a CR or YZ. 2-stroke is way more fun because I used to have an XR 100 that was a good bike, but the difference between it and my CR is night and day. The suspension is way better, the throttle response is way better because of the 2-stroke, I have alot more power and the bike is just more fun and jumpy to ride. Get on it and take a spin.

Top Bottom