Which DRZ Pipe

jdrobins

Sponsoring Member
Nov 27, 2000
Okay, Taraker got me to remove the endcap on the DRZ, and I liked the response on it.:cool: What Pipe does everyone like?
I am looking into the Yoshi but want others opinion.

Jim

B

biglou

I'm running the Yosh full system.

I started out with the FMF Power Core IV slip-on and switched to the full Yosh set-up over the winter. The Yosh has a much stronger pull accross the RPM range. I never got past break-in with the stocker, so I can't comment on how much better it is over stock. But, IMO, the Yosh is an excellent choice. There are many good ones out there, however, like DSP and White Bros. I don't think you can go wrong with any of them. They all let that thing breathe better.

DRZChris

May 31, 2001
I'm using the white Bros R series Its loud, but I like the power delivery now. It has more low and mid range power and pulls to the rev limiter much quicker. I chose this pipe mainly because it cost less than yosh pipe. Everbody says that the pipes dont make much differance on the DRZ I think it makes alot of differance in the power. I think any of the different brands make more power give one a try. If I buy another pipe I want to try one of the quiet models Biggun or FMF

marklb

Aug 5, 2000
drz pipe

I had a yosh pipe on mine & worked great, sold the bike for a 01 wr250f! I have a buddy that has a yosh stainless for sale he wants $250 for it. I can get the full info if you are interested? Thx Marklb

jdrobins

Sponsoring Member
Nov 27, 2000
Marklb,
Yes I would be interested, please get more details for me.

Jim

marklb

Aug 5, 2000
yosh

I just talked to him and it is clean full stainless system was 479.00 retail, he bought in sept 00. he wants $250.00 and you can pay the shipping! let me know if any questions thx for your interest! marklb

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…