While some of you were at Fox Valley

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
I attempted my third trials event this weekend in Meriden, CT. I guess "third time's a charm" is a truism, because I actually finished :) . Not only that, but I placed 2nd in the Novice class. Granted there were only three other riders in my class Sunday, but at least I beat two of them.
Here's a link to some pictures of the event. There are three of me not doing a whole lot towards the bottom of page 20.

http://sharp2.exposuremanager.com/g/5-17-09_mmc_neta&gallery_page=&gallery_all=&view=1&photo_page=20

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Congrats PK, I was hoping to get to ride Rich or Eric's trials bikes at Wardy's but they didn't make it.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Very cool PK! Looks like some great sections, I especially like the waterfall.

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
Very cool PK!

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
Way cool PK!
Where's your seat? :whoa:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Good work PK :cool:

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Patman said:
Very cool PK! Looks like some great sections, I especially like the waterfall.
those rocks were slicker than goose ****. It was a good day. Those that laid out the sections did a nice job for the less talented of us that chose to ride the course. Lots of camber turns, some roots under 6 inches of mud, stepped hill climbs. Nothing impossible, but challenging. By the end of the day I was feeling much more at one with my bike. I'm starting to believe that it can do anything I ask it to and more. Good stuff.

The only sad part is that my CRF hasn't moved since I got the trials bike.

Attachments

• meriden 2nd place.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Papakeith said:
I'm starting to believe that it can do anything I ask it to and more.
You have no idea.

Lorin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 25, 1999
throw a trials bike on your crf, that can up the fun quotient considerably as well. I did so on my yz, and really like the traction.

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
Lorin said:
throw a trials bike on your crf, that can up the fun quotient considerably as well. I did so on my yz, and really like the traction.

What brand trials bike did you throw on your yz, and would you recoomend the same for a crf? Does someone make a rack? Seems like all that weight up high would hurt the fun, even though it might add to the excitement! :laugh:

Or did you mean throw a trials TIRE on your crf? :laugh:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Man Lorin you PWI again there buddy? ;)

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
That is friggen awesome Keith!!!

btw, you make the Monty look like a pit bike. :)

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…