JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Wow! For once I'm NOT the old fart. At 41, I might even be below median DRN age. :cool:

FLBob

Jun 4, 2001
54- first enduro '70 or '71' on a AT125 (that would be Yamaha). Very little riding for about 20 years, got stupid and thought work was more important, back at it two years ago but prefer hare scrambles now. No plans to stop soon.

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by RM_guy
I’m 42... I hope to still be riding well into my 90’s, even if I need training wheels :confused: (hey Woodsrider, can I borrow yours?)
:think A few more comments like that and you won't make it to 43. :eek:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Looks like Pokie lost the top spot! He's not 65 :) For some reason, I don't think he minds losing in the case :confused:

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
Well 89r', you posted, but you left out your age. Is it that number on your avatar?:p Well, a promise is a promise: 'ol ktmboy is 44!

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by Ol'89r
Looks like Pokie is the clear winner here. He has 3 years on me.

ktmboy. That would make me 57. My friends tell me that I will never be as old as I look.:scream: Waddya think they mean by that????:confused:

I talked to a friend/mentor of mine yesterday. A guy named Danny Macias. He is not a DRN member, but, he just turned 80 and rides his CR250 in the local forests about twice a month. I have another friend that is about 78 and comes by on his dual sport about once a month.

"You don't quit riding because you get old, you get old because you quit riding".

Ol'89r

tonyd75

Mar 23, 2009
tonyd75

yzeater said:
This seems to be a place filled with fourty somethings. There are many acceptions to that. I know that the acception on the low end is probably around 6 years old, but... WHO IS THE OLDEST?
tonyd75 (75)

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
I was a lot younger when this thread first started. How in the heck did this 8 year old thread revive? :coocoo:

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
no kidding, I was just starting my thirties when this one got going. Now I'm . . . just starting my thirties :whoa:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
No kidding. I'll be celebrating my 21st anniversary of my 29th birthday this year ;)...and I'm still riding:)

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
biglou said:
you guys keep it down. AND GET OFF MY LAWN!
You better watch it or I'll have another load of top soil delivered on your driveway...crazy old coot :p :p :laugh:

John.Jr

Jan 5, 2009
Hey you are old as you feel!!!! Im 45 GOING TO 46 in Aug. Still in the Military in an Calvary Unit, can do 60 sit ups 62 pushup in 2 MINUTES and can run 2 miles in 15.30 minutes and ride an 01 K-500, HOOAHH

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
holeshot said:
I was a lot younger when this thread first started. How in the heck did this 8 year old thread revive? :coocoo:
That would be Tonyd75 at 75 years old that bumped this thread. 75, very nice indeed Tony! Coming to 50, it gives me some hope!!! Where did I leave my oatmeal?

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Someone should resurrect an old thread at least once a month. Sort of a "vintage" DRN, if ya know whadda mean.

Last edited:

ws6transam

Nov 17, 2005
John.Jr said:
Hey you are old as you feel!!!! Im 45 GOING TO 46 in Aug. Still in the Military in an Calvary Unit, can do 60 sit ups 62 pushup in 2 MINUTES and can run 2 miles in 15.30 minutes and ride an 01 K-500, HOOAHH

My brother just retired from 3rd ACR, based out of Ft. Carson. He and I went into the service at the same time, in 1986. He went Army, I went USAF, and got hooked on bikes while overseas. I did 4 1/2 yrs. and he did 22. However I don't think either of us could ever do 62 pushups... Well, maybe him. Certainly not me! However I'm workin' toward it. I'm now doing 40 situps in 60 seconds, and 28 pushups in sixty seconds & that's my best so far. No way will I ever be able to run 2 miles in 15:30 ever again though - My knees are pounded down. You must have some good genes in those joints!

SVTMc-G

Apr 1, 2006
VintageDirt said:
Someone should resurrect an old thread at least once a month. Sort of a "vintage" DRN, if ya know whadda mean.

I agree. this is the second one I've chimed in on and just like the other one...it's good stuff!

Kudos to all you guys man. I'm 31 and I hope to say I'm 75 and still riding someday. I grew up a drummer since the age of 4 and have always had that dirtbike bug in me. When I turned 14 my parents gave me the choice of a new drumkit(which I needed) or a new rm80. I chose the drums cuz I was one hella drummer at that age. Rode other peoples dirtbikes...and didn't get my own till I was 26! Late starter and LOVING it!!! I'll never go back. Nothing gets me more than the sound and smell of a two-smoke firing up on a cool spring morning. it's the best. But so is playing for a crowd of 20,000 people!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom