Why are they crammin' fours down our throats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldTimer

Feb 3, 2005
I was watching the SX races the other day and it was chapping my hide to see 450cc bikes racing in the 250cc class. Of course that's the only way 4 strokers can be competitive.
What's the deal?
Should the Jamaican Bobsled Team get to use jet packs so they can keep up with the competition? :coocoo:
I don't have a problem with thumpers. You can have yours, just gimme mine!
The manufacturers have all but quit producing two's. Is this because of demand? I don't think so. My guess is that someone, somewhere has decided that our sweet smelling smokers are gonna envelope the globe with greenhouse gasses and the tar is going to melt off the pavement. 'Scuse me, but aren't there about 10,000 semi-tractor trailers running down the road for every 2 stroke engine in the world? :pissed:
They're not cheaper, faster, easier to maintain, or as sweet sounding. If I want a tractor, I'll get a John Deere.
I guess we'll have to take super good care of our pre-'05 models, cause they're going to have to last us an eternity. :(

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
...and now begins another four pages of 4 stroke vs. 2 stroke arguments. :think:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom