why waste the money?

NGE

Uhhh...
Sep 6, 2003
knee pads are integral in my riding gear.... got mine (Fox's cheapies) for $9 US at Bob's Cycle Supply... not sure if they have the same deal on the net, as Bob's is about 1 mile from my house, so I just go to the store....

Worth the $9 the FIRST time I crashed is all I have to say about it.

WildBill

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Mar 29, 2002
It seems to me that Moose gear is a little more "plain" in coloring, but I think that their gear is made a little better than the flashy sticker company's stuff. I have Moose pants, jersey and shinpads and they've held up great over 4 seasons of use. Just my $0.02.

NGE

Uhhh...
Sep 6, 2003
C

CaNaDiAn,Eh?

Hmmm....I have been riding for a few years and started out wearing running shoes which I hated because the laces were always coming undone, there was always dirt and straw in them, and I was always scared I would catch them on something, which never happened but I was sure it would eventually so I saved up some money and bought some workboots. I thought workboots would be great to ride in ( better than the shoes at least..lol) and for the most part they are, however if I could I would definitely buy some mx boots. It took months just to save up for the workboots, but now I am going to have a summer job so I am hoping to buy some mx boots before summer is over.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…