Uchytil

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 29, 2003
Pretty darn windy here in Muskegon, Michigan today, and probably tomorrow. Hunker down Rich, I heard it's even windy for the windy city. Possible worst storm in 70 years in Chicago. I'm glad my days of transiting the lakes, and oceans, is over, winds and seas, like this were just no fun.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Lots of overhead wiring sitting on the ground here and there will probably be a lot more before it's all over.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
ya'll keep your heads down!

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
was hoping it wouldve blown all my leaves on the neighbors lawn, just got home, no luck :think:

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
Tornado skipped around just a little south of my house this morning. It did some serious damage according to my sister. Will be interesting to see the mess once I get home.

Mully

01HondaCR

May 31, 2001
We had a Tornado Warning. No real damage other than the pool cover got ripped to shreds.

Ellandoh: I think it just blew more leaves off of the trees. Our yard is covered.

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
We just got the wind (still super windy) here in Holland, MI not a lot of rain. Schools were all closed due to Tornado Watch. Seems like the kids would have been safer in the schools if there were a tornado.

Neighbor was raking leaves earlier :coocoo: ...his pile is blown all over again.

Uchytil

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 29, 2003
Continues to gust over 50 here. My yard is littered with branches and my trails have blow-downs everywhere. Mother Nature is blowing the cobwebs outa her closet.

Nice whitecaps on the lake!

Top Bottom