2strokesrock

Oct 7, 2008
I don't really know how to go about explaining this but...I think it would be fun if we could all post some funny little jokes about dirtbiking.
If you can try to follow the same format I used and, please keep it clean and good natured.

You know you are a 2T Luddite when....
you pull up to a gas station and look around for the "premix" pump.
When you think service Honda should win the Nobel Peace Prize.
when your Riding buddys complain about getting lung cancer from riding with you.
When you start a 5 page thread about the smell of premix :)

remember its all in fun :) no harm intended.

Wolf

doooode
Jul 31, 2000
winter entertainment: not funny but way more fun :nener:

Attachments

• #372_8862 small.jpg
    #372_8862 small.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 106

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
That Guy......

You know, the one who provides the entertainement in the pits. He's the one who unloads his bike and throws it on the stand, then goes up the front of the truck to get his gear out while his bike flops off the stand breaking the clutch lever. Then he gets all self concious because everyone just saw him drop his bike and forgets to turn the gas on. He fires up the ol' 2 smoker and those leaky crank seals fog out the pits and he almost makes it to the trailhead before it dies. So he turns on the gas and gets her goin again and he's off. Then you hit the trail, only to find him a half mile down the trail changing out that plug he fouled from those leaky crank seals. A ways down the trail you and your buddies stop for a little break. There he goes, blasting down the trail all Uncle Buck style. You mount up and head off. The trail heads down into a muddy ravine and there he is, up the side panels in a quad mud hole. "Hey, can you guys help me out?" he says, "I thought I could make it, har har har". So you get him goin. He takes right off and you get goin again, only to get stuck riding down wind of that oil burner runnin' on Pennzoil premix and 83 octane. A few miles down the trail he turns off of the trail you're riding, finally. You almost get back to the truck and your chain snaps. As you're pushing your bike back to the truck he flys by, arm out waving at you. Thanks buddy. You make it back to the truck, load up and head for home. 10 miles down the road there's a truck steaming on the side of the road, you recognize a familiar looking bike in the bed. You honk the horn and wave as you cruize by.

2strokesrock

Oct 7, 2008
LOL :rotfl: you guys are so funny :)
Feel free to keep posting everyone.

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
IndyMX said:
That was you? I was there waiting on the tow truck for 2 hours.. Thanks man.. :bang: :|
Hey, remember this.... :moon: ? Lol. You shouldn't have bought that Ford. :nener:

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
You know you drive a Ford when.....

You know the guys at the parts store by name

You own several specialty Ford tools, since you have to replace those parts so often they paid for themslves

You can tell which front end part is bad simply by the pitch of that "clank", "clunk", "bang" or "rattle".

You consider replacing seals "maintenance".

You've ruined a few tires from spring breakage.

You have a AAA membership, and the number is on speed dial.

The first accessory you bought was a tool kit.

You think FoMoCo is a cool name.

You stood up and clapped when Obama said we invented the automobile.

Dang, this weather sucks. I'm goin crazy. :coocoo:

2strokesrock

Oct 7, 2008
Ford: Found On Road Dead
Ford: Fix or repair daily
Ford: they circle the problem

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
_JOE_ said:
You consider replacing seals "maintenance".

Dang, this weather sucks. I'm goin crazy. :coocoo:

Crazy? That's a pretty short trip for you eh Joe?

Seriously though.. this isn't really that funny, but I had a 77 F150 with a 350 modified. The oil poured out the rear main almost as fast as I could pour it in.

I talked to a mechanic about it, he suggested that putting a new seal in it would be almost pointless since the design of that seal was crap..

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
That's commonplace with "American" engineering. No matter what materials are used, a poor design will fail. You still see lots of rear main seals leaking. Most people won't spend the money to fix 'em till the oil runs out. The newer 3.0 OHV used in the taurus is notorious for pushing the front seal out. Seems I'm seeing a TON of late model Chrysler minivans with rack and pinion seals leaking. I've been finding the tie rod boots full of p/s fluid when replacing inner tie rod ends. They've all been relatively low mileage too. Jeep Grand Cherokee rear axle seals also like to let loose. Those are fun. I see alot of 2.2l cavaliers with all the rocker cover bolts finger tight. I'll stop now.

2strokesrock

Oct 7, 2008
Those are soo cool! I would love to get some for my bike :)
I was reading about them the other day and it sounds like they work really good.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom