Wolf Child

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 30, 2005
SNDMN2 said:
I can"t believe you ratted me out. Yes I was drooling. All that sloshing through those mud holes. I espeicly liked the rider with the long hair, wet muddy t-shirt,cool breeze blowing.
Chicks hanging on tightly.Umm.

Well
The quad

Happy salesman / Thanks Dan

See you on the trails. :nener:
HAHAHA! :rotfl:

Does that thing have Spinnahs? :rotfl:

thats truly sad. :|

but we now know who gets to ride chase and carry the bee... er um, extra fuel. :laugh:

Nice katoom BTW.

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
I was just about to mock on you for buying a fourskin.....but then I saw that purty orange bike and almost forgave you for getting that 4-wheeled thing. Almost.

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
Dan is the man, C&C Sports, the guy is an encyclopedia on anything you throw at him, i buy all my parts there(paying C&Cs premium anyhow) because i KNOW im getting the right stuff the first time around. Dan asks me what i need and asks if its for my bike, he knows my bike/pitbike/sled better than me.

Godzuki

Sep 22, 2004
does that quad have the gold trim package, and where is the dvd screen and the ps2 located at. are those 22" dubs it has, and did you get the hyraulic's and the boom boom rocket speakers hehehe, sorry i just had to hehehe. at least there is a new happy ktm sitting in there aswell i guess well let the quad thing go this time.

Top Bottom