Desert Diva

Nov 3, 2000
Hi Kids
It seems that ORC has had a little trouble lately getting stuff loaded. Nicole wrote me and grumbled or I wouldn't have known it and been able to . . . grouse . . . to the honchos. First, they didn't load Oct. on time, and then when they did, some articles still were the previous month's articles (which gave you that certain sense of deja vu -- or Groundhog Day).

They also didn't correct my e-mail address when I changed providers in August. Ergo, i.e., e.g. if anybody has written me in the last 8 weeks, I've never known it -- which is why I would never have responded. It makes me feel bad to think anyone would have written and just thought I was being an inconsiderate rude person. I'm only that way . . . uhhhh, well when things don't go my way.

My new e-mail address is womenoffroad@hotmail.com
(No smart a** comments about hot mail, k? It works.)

And now that I finally have a computer link up that doesn't make me wait 5 years to log in, I may check in here more than once a year! Then again, I may be too busy trying to write December's article for January and February to be posted in March plus or minus a blue moon.

Thanks for reading ORC, and for showing everybody just how great women are in the sport.
Kim Orndorff

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
I noticed that about the October article. You have NO idea how I look forward to the first of the month and I bet you will NEVER hear that come from someone in Accounting! ;) It is solely because of your articles. I'm hooked. I was crushed when I saw the same article up from the previous month come Oct. 1. But not to worry, I recouped when I checked back a few days later and found the new one. :) Pleeeease keep em' coming! I certainly enjoy reading your articles and getting a good laugh. I sure would love to meet/ride with you some day. :) How do you feel about Oklahoma in October?? ;) Hope to see you around here more too.

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
All right, Kim's back! Thanks for reminding me that I've been forgetting to check into ORC the past couple months! :eek: (I knew there was something missing from my life!)

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
Great stories!!!!!! When you didn’t have an article that one month I sent your boss’s an email telling them to give you a BIG pay raise and anything else you wanted. Hope it helped.

Mully

PS: I do want to know something though, Do ants have cholesterol ?????????? :confused:

Desert Diva

Nov 3, 2000
Man, are you all nice! A round of drinks on me. No really, go out and have a drink on me. My credit card # is . . . is . . . now where DID I put that card???

O.k., here goes. I have NO idea what Oklahoma is like except for the muscial Oklahoma which was filmed in a film studio. Does that count?

No, my boss didn't give me a raise. pffft.

I think if I make any of you feel 'normal' you're being cheated. Normal is NOT a single one of you I'll guarantee that without meeting you. What kind of fun is normal?

Do Ants Have Cholesterol? Now really Mully . . . . do I look like a biology professor? :D

Thanks everyone. I appreciate you all so much. But THE PRESSURE! Aaaugh. Now I have to live up to your expectations! I gotta go hibernate and write something before deadline . . .
Kim

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
I've always enjoyed reading your columns Kim, my favorite being the infamous "trailer backing" story. ORC's archive features seems shady at best though, kinda hard to look back through the previous issues :silly:
Keep up the great work!

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Kim, you are too funny.:) I'm glad you're OK too.;)

Top Bottom