MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Been awhile since I posted in here. You guys remember by transfer case was bad? Well finally got it fixed! Had to put a "new" one in it. The old one couldn't be pulled apart to get to the chain and gears. The guys at the tranny shop started to take the bolts out, when they started to break. Turns out it's an aluminum casing with steel bolts. Ford didn't put locktite or anti-seize on the bolts, so they coroded. It would have costed me more hours of labor to have them break the rest and retap the holes. So they found a used one with low miles on it. Oh yeah and even used ones are not cheap! :pissed:

So no more clunking, sqeaking, or creaking. I am so excited! I haven't had my truck in almost 2 weeks! I have been driving my dad's "winter beater" ('95 Cutless Supreme". Which isn't my style. It's a really nice car, but I don't do cars. Well...if it's fast I do :p

Anyway, that's my story :) Oh and my father in laws property sold. He will be holding an auction soon. Not sure what is going. I know his tractors probably aren't. Can't get him to part with those things...

Top Bottom