Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Sorry to hear the sad news Woodsy.... Sounds like Brian's life was cut short, but he had a good time while he was here.

Trees are a dual-edged sword... love riding in the woods, but trees can be deadly.

Lost a good friend in a snowmobile accident 7 years ago... fell through the ice at night near Indian River. Friends from shore could him hear him for about 20 minutes clinging to the edge of the hole, but they couldn't get to him in time.

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Thanks for posting this up CR!! The last few weeks have been a whirlwind around here and then to discover Todds posting on HCS about Brian was,,, welllll, excruciating to say the least.
I am going to make another copy up for DRN because some of you on here may actually know Brian. He and his brother Bruce are VERY avid dirtriders as well as snowmobilers. They usually make all the Muskegon Motorcycle Club functions and have been really close friends of mine for years..
To top this all off, I just got out of my 4th back surgery yesterday and have to go back in tommorrow for another one and hopefully will be able to make Brians funeral on Saturday..
Any one who thinks life slows down when the winter sets in is either crazy or has been lost one to many times in the woods hahaha..
THANKS for the condolances folks!!!
Scott,,, I mean Woodsy,,,,

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Woodsy/Ripper...Scott - hang in there buddy. These things hit all of us "powersports" fans all to close - be it on a sled or bike. Our prayers are with Brian, his family and friends.

I hope the back thing goes well...

bbarel

Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 13, 2003
I am sorry for your loss. I cannot begin to imagine how tough that must be for Bruce to lose his twin brother and best friend who has been at his side his whole life. My prayers also go out for Bruce, family, and friends.

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your friends family Woodsy.

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
YZ165 said:
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your friends family Woodsy.

Same here, Woodsy

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Woodsy - I am very sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts are with you and Brians family.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom