Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
I've been following these threads and I can't make Saturday because I have too much stuff to do to my bike. The stuff won't be here until friday and I work Friday night so I'll get it ready Sat and be ready to ride Sunday.

I'm game for Lincoln Hills, Tin Cup and I'd ride little "O" if forced to but the other two would be my first picks.

First off is anyone interested and I'll see if I can make it. 10AM??

Freddy

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
Fred - As on one of the other Saturday ride threads, I can't make them either. For Sunday though I'm OK to do a ride. Since INCA is with KADIE, rather close too, there is a possibility of being able to 'drag' Woodsy along. I have no preference on location, your call.

Young Ted

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
INCA said:
Fred - As on one of the other Saturday ride threads, I can't make them either. For Sunday though I'm OK to do a ride. Since INCA is with KADIE, rather close too, there is a possibility of being able to 'drag' Woodsy along. I have no preference on location, your call.

Young Ted

OK Ted, I'll confirm if I can make it for sure and where. Stay tuned.....I am not exactly sure what I have going on this weekend. But, I'd like to ride while the riding is good.
Fred

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
INCA said:
Since INCA is with KADIE, rather close too, there is a possibility of being able to 'drag' Woodsy along. I have no preference on location, your call.

Young Ted

1st - apparently Ted hasnt taken in the fullness of the "Dear John Letter"...
2nd - "Dragging" sounds like something I used to do when I was a kid.. Let me explain (you guys didnt think I was not going to explain did you??).. In my early ages winter used to get pretty boring.. We lived across the street from the High School in Fruitport right in front of Stop Sign on 6th. I used to build a snowfort on the corner that I could crawl out of and get behind the stop cars/trucks/busses, grab the rear bumper and slide for miles... Back then I called it "Hopping Cars" but I guess "Dragging" will do Ted seems as how I am an experienced Drageee :rotfl:
Not sure what Sunday holds 4 me right now but Ted is welcome ANYTIME here for WHATEVER reason, even if we are gone (he knows that).. Concerning separating INCA and KADIE, thats none of my business... ;)
Woodsy

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
Aaron - Let's keep Sunday riding on this thread and avoid confusion. Whatever works out with your Dad, Fred or anyone else, all I need is time and place no later than 8 PM Saturday.

Young Ted

crazytrails

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 25, 2005
well im up for Horseshoe or Blue Lake.. let me know which you want to do..And i will see if i can drag L.P. along with me.. My brother might go also, but that is a huge maybe :think: .. Woodsy, you should tag along with us sunday.. If you can't make sunday., then let me know and i will try to go sat. withya..But im almost positive that my old man won't want to ride both days..

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
crazytrails said:
well im up for Horseshoe or Blue Lake.. let me know which you want to do..And i will see if i can drag L.P. along with me.. My brother might go also, but that is a huge maybe :think: .. Woodsy, you should tag along with us sunday.. If you can't make sunday., then let me know and i will try to go sat. withya..But im almost positive that my old man won't want to ride both days..

Craze, Ted, Fred, Ned and anyone else who cares.... :bang:
Looks like Tommorrow is going to be another BEAUTIFUL day.. I am going to try and get up to Lincoln Hills while its rideable.. I may go back and "beg" for a 10:30 start with DW (who ever he is, I dont think Ihave ridden with these guys so I have twice the reason to get up there - never have enough ridden buds!!).. Sunday I would certainly be up for a "local ride".. Start at the new lot on Brunswick road and go hit the GOOD stuff - avoiding the whoops and pick our way around the area, Horsey, Blue Lake, Chris Hubies old back yard (he was here this morning) ect.. Say, High Noon at the Brunswic Lot (sounds like an old Western Movie)??
Craze, ask your pappy again if he is sure he doesnt wanna do Lincoln/Boon in the a.m... The weather looks better for Saturday (SUNNY) then Sunday.. If so, we can hook up at Wesco??
There - chew on that young man...
Woodsy :ride:

crazytrails

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 25, 2005
Let me know where you guys are riding sunday, and i will try to be there.. Im up for horseshoe.. but let me know time and place. Thanks..If i don't see anyone then safe riding..

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
I could do a ride Sunday at Horseshoe or Blue lake. It would have to be like 10:00am not noon though. I dont have all day to play.

I got the X running today. I would love to go for a spin with it if the trails arn't frozen. Otherwise the YZ is studded up and ready to run.

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
Hey Crazy craizytrails, why didn't you pick the time and place? It looks to me as though you've left things up in the air to a large degree. Here is what I will be doing. Arriving at Woodsy's 10 AM to get INCA ready and loaded in the van ready to head for Horseshoe Lake by 11 AM, and start on a trail about noon. This is 12 PM for those that need numbers.
Now I'm heading for some sleep but will take a quick check here before I head out the door and down the driveway.

Young Ted

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
No Mark I can't make it.
Fred

crazytrails

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 25, 2005
Teddy bear, i will be there.. just make sure you bring that crazy woodsy character!!!MY old man won't be making it though..Maybe i will call pete"you dont' know him", but woodsy does, and see if he wants to go also.. Anyways, safe driving tom. and i will see you at horseshoe at 11:00 to 11:30 at the latest... ;)

Top Bottom