WooHoo! My first bike!!

bnt55

Jun 28, 2002
Just thought I would let yall know there is a new kid in KDXville...who doesn't have a clue how to ride...Oh God what was I thinking I cant even rollerskate! Oh well I guess that is what a helmets for, see ya in the woods...:)

gooby

Nov 8, 2001
well CONGRATS !! i need more than that info (i'm nosey ) yr,mods ,etc ....hurry

KdxChode

Jun 18, 2001
Just so ya know, on trail 62 at the first left after going up the big hill is a tree. It's mine and only "I" can run into it so don't touch it. :eek:

bnt55

Jun 28, 2002
I bought a 92 KDX that is all stock. I figured that if I wanted I can put different mods on myself as I feel it necessary. It has original seat and plstic which are in good shape, the only thing it needs is a new headlight assembly other than that it is a first kick bike. I noticed he siliconed where the exhaust pipe exits the engine, which I guess is to keep dirt out. Should I do any maintenance before riding it? :aj:

gooby

Nov 8, 2001
good for u have fun ,ride safe.a good once over chk bolts, cables controls change the oil,fresh mix,plug,air filter.grease the bearings w water proof grease.the pipe should seal at the motor without silicone ,prob had a leak .u might want to look at that and put new seals there. enjoy :)

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
Welcome to our nightmare! ;) What part of the country are you located?

Shift-MX

Feb 10, 2002
Just so ya know, on trail 62 at the first left after going up the big hill is a tree. It's mine and only "I" can run into it so don't touch it.

haha i had to laugh at that!

bnt55

Jun 28, 2002
I am in Florence KY right outside Cincinnati, and I have noone to ride with...since I am a beginner thats probably a good thing ( a bit on the slow side). But if anyone wants to ride around this area let me know.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…