VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
How can he sell it so cheap? I'll take two! :confused:

Glitch

~SPONSOR~
Dec 3, 2001
Did anyone catch how he, Kneivel, spelled Nitrous Oxide? He seems to think it's spelled Nitris Oxide, unless thats some name of a company like NOS.

factoryRM

Mar 15, 2003
Thats $39,000 hes not going to make. 10k is all I would ever spend on a used dirt bike if it was ricky carmichels or something. The nitrous stuff is cool though.

_SOLO_

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 15, 2000
Hey, a plastic seat! He needs to work on his lever position.

I was just waiting for something to pop up that said it was never wrecked.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
what the hell is up with that front brake lever?

What a goob. :silly:

Pantera

Nov 25, 2001
I don't remember Evil having all his sponsors names on the side of his bike.
For 39 Grand he couldn't even replace the rear fender?

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
I just love it when "celebs" try to cash in on their name (or the lack of). I see it as major arrogance when a person charges huge sums of money just because their sweaty, smelly, fat (_!_) was on it. The fact that the bike is on ebay now leads me to believe that people aren't beating down the door of that dealership trying to get their hands on it. But I guess Robbie needs to make money like the rest of us. I can't imagine that his has-been, never-been, living-off-my-daddy's-name career is paying too well these days.

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Originally posted by Pantera
I don't remember Evil having all his sponsors names on the side of his bike.
For 39 Grand he couldn't even replace the rear fender?

Lever is spun from crash after Canyon jump.
OK - the guy is a "goob", but she has some stones for the jumps he has pulled.

-jeffd

calamari racer

Sponsoring Member
Mar 7, 2001
The guy is definitely a goob. I think I have a better jumping style than he does. The current frestylers could jump just as far and throw out a few tricks while doing it. I remember reading an interview with Mike Metzger and he was asked about his thoughts on Robbies Grand Canyon jump. Metzger said he thought about loading up his bike in his truck, driving out there, and poaching his fat a$$. :laugh:

taraker

Freedom Ain't Free
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999

I thunk da same thing once :laugh:

Metzger not only shows up and poaches goob by jumpin the Canyon, without breakin his freakin leg, but does it with a heart attack back flip no hander landing to boot :aj:

Last edited:

Erick82

~SPONSOR~
Aug 30, 2002
I remeber him jumping from hotel roof to hotel roof in Las Vegas, that was cool and the grand canyon jump was pretty cool too.

It is hard to fault him look at his father, talk about a loser, did he ever land a jump?

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
I guess we need to watch what we say though. You never know who the "special guests" will be at DW'03. ;)

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Originally posted by Erick82
It is hard to fault him look at his father, talk about a loser, did he ever land a jump?
I gotta disagree. Evel ain't a loser. He's an American Hero. Read the book by Ace Collins. ;) Also, even if Robbie isn't the most stylish jumper, it takes big ones to clear those gaps.

Pantera

Nov 25, 2001
Originally posted by Erick82

How can you talk about Evel like that??? That blasphamy! Evel had the biggest nuts to even think of trying those jumps on that load of a Harley.

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
When you have the nads to try any single jump that one of these guys have then by all means call them what you want.

Lespaul20

~SPONSOR~
Jun 23, 2002
I think i agree with pantera, Evil Sr. is worthey, jumping on a Harley? THat takes some. But I don't know if robbie deserves what some of you are giving. I saw a post on a record jump of 247 or somthing. I think theres plenty of people who could out jump robbie, and not make a production of it. But that just my opinion.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…