XGX graphics & UFO plastic

jnugent

Aug 30, 2003
I just received my XGX graphics and new plastic and I am trying to see if the graphics will fit the shrouds. They look pretty close to being right but a little off. Has any one used this combo before? Or had there graphics from XGX not fit right. Also anyone tried using there stock seat cover with the tall Ceet foam? On Dave's site he says it will work but there is not much extra material on my cover. My bike is a 03 220

Red_Chili

Nov 30, 2005
I don't know about your saddle specifically, but I wrassled with an XR650 tall foam and a seat cover supposedly for tall foam - which had VERY little to spare - and wished I hadn't.

It can be done though, just make sure the kids aren't there to hear you.

JasonRan

Jun 6, 2005
.....and use a good hair dryer or heat gun to loosen things up. Plan on sore thumbs for about a week! :yikes:

Zerotact

~SPONSOR~
Dec 10, 2002
I applied my XGX to my stock shrouds...
If I remeber, just about every set of shroud graphics I ever applies wer allways slightly off. I just used a hair dryer and worked them into place...

Make sure you let them dry a while.. I didn't once and the graphics floated a bit...

jnugent

Aug 30, 2003
Well I tried to put my graphics on tonight and they are more than a little off. If I line up the 2 bottom holes the top hole is off by more than 1/2". I guess I will call XGX and see what they have to say. I feel bad because they have already sent me out a new set when I was not happy with the color of the 1st set.
I did the seat on my old DR and no it is not a fun time. I was hoping someone could tell me if the stock cover will fit with the tall foam. Thanks for the input Jim

kwb377

Dec 30, 2004
My XGX Graphics lined up pretty well on my stock shrouds...maybe a little off on one of the mounting holes. Xacto knife = problem solved.

jnugent

Aug 30, 2003
I was able to reuse the stock seat cover with the Ceet tall foam, just thought I would pass this along.

Last edited:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…